Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask

BY NEUTROGENA

Our dermatologist-tested formula features the acne-fighting power of Benzoyl Peroxide, which kills bacteria and treats existing breakouts. This breakthrough acne-fighting formula can be used two ways—as a daily face cleanser or a face mask.

Whether you use it as a daily facial cleanser to kill bacteria or as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra shine control, you’ll feel the cooling intensity build as it penetrates into the pores. Plus, it rinses clean so your skin is left feeling smooth.

• 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
  • Kills breakout causing bacteria

How To Use:

• To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands and gently massage all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry up to ¬5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena®  Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Cinnamon S.
I love the multi use of this cleanser/mask. It’s always nice to have a product that can do more than one thing. I found this product slightly disappointing, only because I sought to clear my acne and this product didn’t help my skin with that. However it does leave my face feeling very clean!
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
10/10 my fave face cleansing product. This is the only face cleansing product that I will use! It makes my skin look flawless after a week of use. I love how it also doubles as a mask which I will add a photo of how the mask looks on.
Jordyn O.
San Diego, CA
Used to like this as a mask, however neutrogena really doesn’t have the best ingredients and can be too harsh on the skin causing more problems. This is my brief overall review of the brand since I have used a variety of face washes by them and haven’t been blown away or in love with any.
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
This masks works great as a cleanser or mask. I prefer to leave it on and use as a mask for deep pore cleaning. It feels tingly and refreshing on my skin, but doesn’t dry my skin out. I’ve noticed that I haven’t had a breakout since using this product so I would highly recommend this.
Steve S.
New York
It leaves your face feeling fresh and fierce! I don't recommend this as a basic face wash. It works MUCH better as a mask. Be careful as this product can stain your towels , clothes , wash cloth. In the end it is the best basic mask around. I high recommend but apply with caution.
Moneek O.
OKC
This is my holy grail mask! I wear makeup about 2 or 3 times a week at most. I always use this mask after wearing makeup because I almost always get a pimple or two from wearing it. If I am having a bad breakout I will use this in the morning as face wash with my Neutrogena oil free acne wash. At night I will use it as a mask.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Use nightly as a cleanser and weekly as a mask. I use Neutrogena's grapefruit scrub in the morning and the combination of the two have made a dramatic difference. Such a good value (price wise) for the quality. Can't go wrong. I will definitely be buying again.
Lorelei C.
Gastonia, NC
This is by far my favorite breakout fighting mask/cleanser! About once a week I try to use it as a mask instead of using my normal facial cleanser to keep breakouts at bay. It doesn’t dry me out totally and gets rid of pimples quick! It’s not too expensive and I happened to find this on clearance myself so I paid even less! The active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide, which has always worked for my skin care needs. Benzoyl peroxide doesn’t work well for everyone, but if it does or you’ve never tried it I DEFINITELY recommend this product!
Krystal C.
It's alright. But I love clean and clear better as a cleanser. Just feels more fresh. But it's not so bad. I just feel like the price is higher and u can use clean and clear which does the same thing and leaves you feeling more fresh for a lesser cost
Kandi B.
I like that this can be used as a face mask or a facial cleanser. I have combination skin and it worked pretty good when I had acne breakouts. I used it for a long time until my acne subsided. Its definitely worth a try for people with minor acne.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.