BY NEUTROGENA

Our dermatologist-tested formula features the acne-fighting power of Benzoyl Peroxide, which kills bacteria and treats existing breakouts. This breakthrough acne-fighting formula can be used two ways—as a daily face cleanser or a face mask.

Whether you use it as a daily facial cleanser to kill bacteria or as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra shine control, you’ll feel the cooling intensity build as it penetrates into the pores. Plus, it rinses clean so your skin is left feeling smooth.

• 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
  • Kills breakout causing bacteria

How To Use:

• To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands and gently massage all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry up to ¬5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena®  Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Sydney H.
Bismarck, AR
I think this product is extremely harsh for my skin. I love the brand but this particular product always leaves my face very dry. Whether I use it as a mask or a cleanser my face is always red for almost an hour afterwards. I am finishing the bottle I have right now (because I'm cheap and I paid for it) but I won't buy it again.
Rebba H.
Covington
I have always loved using this product! It can be used as a daily cleanser or a deep cleaning mask. When used as the mask, you can feel your skin tingle and using it for a quick clean makes your face feel so fresh and deep cleaned. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Selena W.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product because it’s basically like getting 2 products in one. It works really well for me in the summer when my skin is a little more oily. I love using it as a mask-it leaves your skin feeling super refreshed and cool. It works great as a daily cleanser too.
Becca L.
Shoreview
I have used this both as a cleanser and mask. It works great! When I have oily skin or breakouts I will spot treat with it as a mask to dry out those spots. I tend to avoid using in the winter as a mask because my skin is too dry. Beware this will bleach towels.
Glenda P.
Big Spring
Great product! Very strong and clears acne like no other! As a cleanser it washes away the impurities in your face with ease. As a mask it goes deep into your pores to attack all dirt and oil. If you have acne or blackheads you need this product!
Melissa P.
Ponca City
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
This was recommended to me by dermatologist for a cleanser for my morning skin routine! So far I’ve really liked the results but it can be drying sometimes as the benzoyl peroxide is in it.
Antonia V.
Long Beach , CA
I didn’t but like this cleanser very much. It would leave my skin very red and when I would use for a mask it says to leave it in for a certain amount of minutes but when I would wash it off i would look sunburned for quite some time
Alivia C.
Let me tell you what. I have used about everything Neutrogena throughout my acne journey. I should've bought stock in the company, they are my go-to brand for skincare. I used this as mask more than a cleanser and theres really not a lot to say about it. At the time I was using it, my skin was awful and nothing was helping it and so I wasn't able to see this product in full effect I feel. Other people have had success with it, but as a person seeking out for this to get rid of acne, it didn't do its job.
Sydnee S.
McKinney
I have used this product for so many years and it has never failed to be one of my favorite cleansers! When ever I feel a pimple coming on I use the mask and I can always tell a difference the next day!
Samantha S.
Used it to clear up my skin during one of its roughest patches (acne wise). It worked fantastically and quickly, noticing results after first use, it is seriously powerful. After using it as an every day cleanser, I noticed the skin around my cheeks and nose began to peel. Using it as a mask once a week is a lot gentler on dry skin though!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.