BY NEUTROGENA

Our dermatologist-tested formula features the acne-fighting power of Benzoyl Peroxide, which kills bacteria and treats existing breakouts. This breakthrough acne-fighting formula can be used two ways—as a daily face cleanser or a face mask.

Whether you use it as a daily facial cleanser to kill bacteria or as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra shine control, you’ll feel the cooling intensity build as it penetrates into the pores. Plus, it rinses clean so your skin is left feeling smooth.

• 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
  • Kills breakout causing bacteria

How To Use:

• To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands and gently massage all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry up to ¬5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena®  Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Lisandra T.
Tucson, AZ
This has been a product, I can’t stop repurchasing! It is so good! It’s a super effective product! I love how you can either use it as cleanser or if your feeling in the mood use it as a mask as well! I have super sensitive skin and I have no problems with his product! It also has a very nice fragrance which is bearable to smell while masking it up! I love love love this! I recommend to everyone! Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Marggie H.
Dallas, TX
Been using this since college. Potent benzoyl peroxide kills acne causing bacteria and helps with my inflamed cystic acne whenever it decides to show up, usually during my period. It is so strong it can even stain your clothes. It’s versatile as you can use it as a daily wash or a mask. Since my break outs are usually around my chin and forehead, this is where I apply it as a mask and spare my already dry cheeks. Holy grail acne mask right here.
Hannah W.
ephrata
I just used this product as a face mask for the first time today and I would NOT recommend if you have sensitive skin. I followed the instructions for the face mask and when I rinsed my face with water and cleared the mask off of my face I was very red like I had a bad sunburn all over my face and it burned. I'm currently holding a wet cold cloth to my face to try and reduce the redness. I have sensitive skin so if you do also I would not recommend this product to you.
Kengie A.
Monmouth Bch, NJ
A friend recommended this product to me because I was having sudden breakouts on my cheeks. I used this as a spot treatment and a cleanser for a few weeks and it really made my breakouts disappear. However, I used it recently in the shower and must have left it on a minute too long because when I got out my face was bright red and tingly and it didn’t go away for over an hour. I do not recommend for sensitive skin!
🌻Claire E.
Houston
My dermatologist recommended I start using this because my skin is extremely oily and I was having serious issues with black heads and other acne. Admittedly the first month I used this my face broke out like crazy. I almost stopped using it because my face looked awful but I continued as prescribed by my dermatologist for at least 3 months. I'm so glad I didn't stop using this stuff because after the first 3 weeks my face became clear overnight. It's like it took the 3 weeks to get all of the dirt out from my pores and that's what all the breaking out was about. Now my skin is clear and if a zit pops up, it disappears after I wash with this stuff. I use it twice a day. Using it as a mask is great too, there is a slight "burning" sensation but based on what the bottle says, it's just a cooling sensation that indicates the medication is penetrating your pores.

Rochelle G.
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask I have been using this Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask for some time now and I really like it. You can use it as a cleanser or as a mask. I prefer to use it as a face mask. it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I do have sensitive skin and it did not irritate my skin. It recommends that you leave it on for five minutes however I like to leave it on for 10. I find that leaving it on a bit longer brings more of the dirt and pimples to the surface. I would say if your skin can take it I would leave it on longer than recommended but stop is irritation begins. This product is a yes for me.
Karla V.
So when I tell you this is one of THE BEST face washes to use, I am being honest! I really love this mask/cleanser. When I use it as a mask I love the cooling sensation it brings to my face. Even when using it as a cleanser it brings the same sensation just not as harsh. It helps with my pores around my nose. I currently have to bottles of this and I really recommend it to any one who enjoys the cooling sensation! 11/10
Aimee B.
Love this stuff for when I’m breaking out I always make sure I have it around. It has 3.5% BP so if you have dry skin, I wouldn’t use it every day. I used it as a spot treatment last night on a few pimples and they were 50 percent smaller when I woke up. I prefer using it as a scrub but you can also use it as a quick face mask.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I have been repurchasing this product for seven years. It works wonders as a mask, applied with water. If you leave the product on past the time limitation in the description on the label it is a bit harsh. The product has salicyclic acid, which is great for clearing, blackheads, whiteheads, blemished skin in general.
ϻɛɠ ∞.
Mcdonough, GA
Great product and great price. I use as a mask when I am in the shower, putting it on when I get and and washing it off right before I get out. I have not had any problems with dryness with this product unless I use it in conjunction with the Neutrogena Spot Treatment. My skin feels and looks very clear!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.