BY NEUTROGENA #5 in Sunscreen

Neutrogena® Clear Face Sunscreen is specially designed to provide superior sun protection without causing breakouts on acne-prone skin. Formulated with Helioplex® Technology, it provides superior broadspectrum UVA/UVB protection. Perfect for face and...

Farah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have oily skin and sunscreens usually make you even more greasy feeling then this sunscreen is great. It’s a very dry formula that doesn’t get sticky and is very light- perfect for going on under makeup or moisturizer. Having said that, it definitely needs a moisturizer to go with it because it doesn’t hydrate you skin at all. Sometimes it leaves this white pasty film on your face (which is easily covered by moisturizer/makeup) but it has no excessive perfumes or dyes. I would recommend for oily skin types, not dry ones.
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
This sunblock has been the only one I’ve been able to find that doesn’t break me out! It’s non greasy so as soon as it soaks in, it feels like there’s nothing on. It’s super easy to mix with foundation so I have that extra coverage! It’s super cheap at Walmart so I usually stock up. I’ve recommended to multiple family members who suffer from acne like I do. Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF30
Kelsey R.
Brunswick
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this! I live on the beach, but unfortunately I have very fair skin, so I’m prone to getting sunburns. I always hated applying regular sunscreen to my face because the oil from the sunscreen and the sweat from being outside always caused me to break out. Since I’ve been using this product I no longer have this problem. If you have oily skin and most sunscreens break you out I totally recommend this product!
Laura H.
Kingwood, TX
This is by far my favorite facial sunscreen! Meant to give it 5 stars. It’s one of the only ones that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and doesn’t leave an oily residue. I typically apply a little on my face before putting on makeup every morning and it does a good job of keeping my face from burning since my acne medication makes me more sensitive to it.
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is one of the best drugstore sunscreen I have found. It isn’t greasy what so ever. I have dry skin and it makes me feel super moisturized without giving me a white cast or making me feel like a fried doughnut. I just hate how runny it is but overall great product.
Morgan M.
Mount Pleasant
I am a continuous user of this product! I use it every time I’m out in the sun. The lotion protects my skin from sun damage while feeling lightweight on my skin. The lotion doesn’t clog my pores or leave an oily residue! It is long lasting and I would definitely recommend!
🌬Sefrah E.
N Brunswick, NJ
This does what it says it does and that's why I always keep buying it. It is very light when applied on my face. Feels thick in your hands but doesn't feel that way when I rub it on my face. It's great for my hyperpigmentation., helps from darkening more . Love this
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried other brands but find Neutogena to be the best. Other brands tend to make my face breakout. Neutrigena provides good protection and keeps my skin looking great. I use this several times a week when I am going to be in the sun for longer than an hour.
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to facial sunscreen in the summer! Whether I use it alone or under makeup, I’ll use it every day! It comes in high amounts of SPF which is great for my fair skin! And since it is a skincare brand I don’t have to worry about it clogging my pores!
Jessica H.
oconomowoc
Product was light feeling which was a plus, and did aid against the sun. However, despite it being light, it did make me break out slightly. I bought this at a local drugstore. I wanted a different neutrogena sunscreen but they didn’t have it, so i bought this one. Was not happy with it overall
Steffanie S.
Toronto, ON
How does this one do under makeup?
Lisbeth G.
Is good for oily skin?
Rachel W.
Does this leave your skin feeling greasy or does it absorb fairly well?
Mallory S.
Lawrence, KS
As someone who suffers from eczema and sun block has a history of causing me to break out would anyone with sensitive skin recommend this product?!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does it burn somebody's else skin or just mine? It goes away but for 5min really burns