BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Sunscreen

Neutrogena® Clear Face Sunscreen is specially designed to provide superior sun protection without causing breakouts on acne-prone skin. Formulated with Helioplex® Technology, it provides superior broadspectrum UVA/UVB protection. Perfect for face and...

Jose Luis D.
Jose Luis D.
Homestead, FL
I think I absolutely fall in love with this product. I cannot go anywhere without it. I'm a guy and I don't have time and money to invested in make up. But sunscreen is an absolute must because of skin cancer. I also have medium blemishes on my face and some acne. Applying this on my face somehow makes my skin looks brighter and less dull. If you put small dots of it on your pimple or blemishes, it will actually cover the problem area. Might be because my skin is very white and the product help cover the spot. It has never given me any break out. Buy this, if you are acne-prone and want to apply a safe protection on your skin. And it also last forever, I use 1 bottle for 4 months already and I work 5 days a week.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
This is my current sunblock and I'm sadly almost out. It's been really good to me so far and if it weren't for the fact that I like to rotate skin products I'd already have a backup of it now. It's protected me well in my day to day use and I even went to Disneyland with it packed in my bad and achieved y goal of not getting burnt that day. I was there open to close but with reapplication managed not to burn a single bit. Sometimes it can pill up if you add your skincare too fast, like you don't let the moisturizer have any time to absorb, but that's about it when it comes to flaws. It hasn't irritated my skin at all has has protected my sensitive skin really well. Will buy again.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
This is the sunblock that made it clear to me that I am sensitive to chemical sunscreens. I had been looking for something I could layer underneath foundation, but my face turned bright red and started burning when I used it. I gave it time to sink in and for my skin to calm down, but it was just not happening.

Although it wasn't greasy (as advertised- which is why it gets 2 stars from me, instead of 1), my foundation did not go over it well at all. If you aren't sensitive to chemical sunscreen and you're looking for an oil-free option to wear by itself (not with makeup) I'm sure this is fine, but it didn't suit my purposes.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I started using this several months ago and I love it. It doesn't cause breakouts or any type of texture changes to my skin. It's fragrance free and has a light lotion-like consistency that once absorbed, works beautifully underneath makeup - primer, concealer, foundation, etc. And it's 1/5th the price of the high-end department store moisturizer with SPF 30 that I was using this past spring. For someone like me who wears sunscreen every single day, all of these things are important. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable sunscreen that doesn't break you out or break the bank!
Grace A.
Grace A.
Austin, TX
Love, love, love this Sunblock! My skin is extremely fair (pretty much an adorable little lobster in the summer time), however I get to avoid a case of the lobster-ism via this gem. I went tubing last weekend (please note I live in the humid hot lagoon that is Austin, Texas) for a total of 3 hours and experienced ZERO sunburn on my neck or face, nor did I experience any breakouts the days following usage.

Definitely be sure to wash it off at the end of the day (then again, you really should be washing your face every night regardless), other than that, you're golden! Or at least not red. :)
Vionna L.
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA
I used to think that this was the best that you could find at the drugstore in America and that is true. It isn't as greasy and doesn't leave as much as a white cast compared to other suncreens. However, Ever since I switched over to Asian sunscreens, this sunscreen is terrrible. Honestly, use that $10 to go on Amazon to buy a biore sunscreen. You really wont regret it. Their sunscreen is lightweight and provides great SPF protection. SERIOUSLY!!! Switch over. Sunscreen is an essential everyday thing for me so I have high expectations. Neutrogena just isnt cutting it anymore
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Stanley, NC
I have sensitive skin as well as acne on my face, so I was looking for a sunscreen that wouldn't irritate my skin. When I saw that this was "break out free" I decided to try it. I have used it a couple of times now and have had no break outs and it hasn't irritated my skin, even when I reapply after being in the sun. It is spf 55 so it does a great job protecting my skin- I haven't been sunburnt since I started using this product! Overall, my only complaint is that it leaves my skin very shiny and oily looking, but I would still definitely recommend this sunscreen!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
This is a great sunblock - especially to use underneath makeup! It's very easy to apply and feels like it sinks right into the skin. I like that the packaging is an easy squeeze tube, there is no shaking to try and get the product down to the opening like there is with typical sunscreen bottles. I used a different sunscreen on my body and then this one for my face, and my face was fine after a day in the sun while my body was burned a bit! This sunscreen is a clear winner, and I will be repurchasing it once I run out of my current one.
Janine G.
Janine G.
Bordentown, NJ
I, like many others, have issues with breakout prone skins (really bad cystic breakouts! Eeek) and this has been my sunscreen I've used for years on my face. It is super gentle, and doesn't make my breakouts flare but still gets the job done for protecting my face from harmful rays! I also use the spf 30 for more spring days or when the sun isn't as strong... My normal face moisturizer also has 20 spf as well... But for a day at the beach, I would say if you have sensitive skin, this is worth a try!
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Orion, MI
A great sunscreen! SPF 55 for UVA & UVB rays. A little can go a long way. But for me, it doesn't rub in all the way and can look kind of pasty if I use too much. Sometimes, I'll mix it in with a foundation to help thin it out for application. I usually pick mine up at Bed Bath and Beyond or Meijer at the end of the season to use for the next year (if they expir date will last me through) & it'll be on clearance. I gravitate towards this brand because I've had several dermatologists recommend it.
Steffanie S.
Steffanie S.
Toronto, ON
How does this one do under makeup?
Lisbeth G.
Lisbeth G.
Is good for oily skin?
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does it burn somebody's else skin or just mine? It goes away but for 5min really burns
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Lawrence, KS
As someone who suffers from eczema and sun block has a history of causing me to break out would anyone with sensitive skin recommend this product?!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Does this leave your skin feeling greasy or does it absorb fairly well?