BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55

Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55

Sunscreens Have been my latest obsession and I have been studying and obsessing ingredients lists like crazy. I will now only go with a mineral (physical) sunscreen instead of a chemical sunscreen. I have been using drunk elephant tinted but have been on the hunt for a less expensive mineral sunscreen with a high zinc oxide percent since I also wear sunscreen everyday. I recommend the Neutrogena sheer zinc face SPF 50 mineral sunscreen. Minimizes white cast, doesn’t sting eyes, and is a mineral sunscreen.
Does this leave a white cast?
Hey! What is the best sunscreen for oil skin?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55!
Product Highlights
This is the only sunscreen I trust putting on my sensitive face and I am constantly outdoors. I love how light it feels on my skin and how easy it is to apply on my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone. in reviews
Elizabeth B.
Lebanon, IL
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by Elizabeth B.
I love this sunscreen! Works well, provides sufficient protection and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Best of all, it is very affordable! I purchase this product at CVS and I have never had a problem with it. I would recommend this product
Jessica A.
Walnut Creek, CA
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by Jessica A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very affordable and great sunscreen. It doesn’t leave a white cast and is very comfortable to wear underneath the make up. Comes in 3.0 FL and lasts a long time. And the most important: is doesn’t give me pimples. Totally recommend it 💖
Aliyah D.
Miramar
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by Aliyah D.
The sunscreen is OK great SPF protection protection however not sure if it’s great for sensitive skin. kind of burns my face when I apply it... I actually prefer to use it on my chest and shoulders where I tend to have breakouts as well and it doesn’t clog my pores there.
Natália P.
Springfield, VA
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by Natália P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always liked the neutrogena products very much, but this protector surprised me, it is easy to apply, it doesn’t usually sting the eye if you sound and protect the skin very well, I’ve been using it for 6 months and I love it
Isabelly E.
calhoun, GA
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by Isabelly E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 this product I feel my skin is much more protected from the sun, the product is easy to apply and does not leave the skin oily. it's very important to use sunscreen every day and I'm loving this product
Hamida A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The main reason I got the second one is because my skin doesn’t break out after using it. So the product works well. Besides this, it’s easy to apply and doesn’t leave white cream mark on my face. Absolutely love it. ✨
Yeilin M.
Winston Salem, NC
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by Yeilin M.
Purchased at: Walmart
wow !! I love it, it doesn't leave my face greasy, it protects my skin very well, I highly recommend it. I use it three times a day and it has been great
Mei B.
San Jose, CA
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by Mei B.
I use this every summer in this last 3 years. It's very gentle and smooth on your skin. Sometimes it gets whitish on the eye lids so I wish I could give 4.5 stars. Usually they sell this without packaging. Good for sensitive skin and coral free!
Heather H.
Elkton, MD
*PLEASE READ UPDATE BELOW ORIGINAL REVIEW* I started using this several months ago and I love it. It doesn't cause breakouts or any type of texture changes to my skin. It's fragrance free and has a light lotion-like consistency that once absorbed, works beautifully underneath makeup - primer, concealer, foundation, etc. And it's 1/5th the price of the high-end department store moisturizer with SPF 30 that I was using this past spring. For someone like me who wears sunscreen every single day, all of these things are important. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable sunscreen that doesn't break you out or break the bank! UPDATE: After beginning a well formulated and effective skincare routine which includes daily 15% vitamin c serum, nightly 12% AHA/BHA combo acid serum and weekly at home facials consisting of 25% AHA / 2% BHA, among some great moisturizers and facial oil, I found that when I would apply this sunscreen to my face, I would feel a very uncomfortable stinging sensation on my skin - mostly across my cheeks. I also noticed (even before the change in skincare products) that if my eyes watered or I was tearful, I would would have terrible burning in my eyes. After doing more research, I learned that this particular sunscreen is what's called a "chemical" sunscreen and works differently than "physical" sunscreens to protect our skin from the damaging rays of the sun. I ended up giving away 3 tubes that I had in my stash. I now only use a physical sunscreen consisting of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide and I've also switched to buying only cruelty free cosmetics and skincare products whenever possible. I do not reccomend this product for anyone with sensitive skin.
Fernanda C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 uploaded by Fernanda C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it !! I recommend this sunscreen for your routine , I am using it for almost 2 years Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LaTeas M.
Rosedale, NY
il y a 6 mois
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 ? Is this fragrance free and will it leave a white cast on brown skin?
Alya R. il y a 5 mois
I have brown skin and this is the only sun screen I’ve ever used that doesn’t leave a white cast!
Mireille O.
Arlington, VA
il y a un an
Crystal S. il y a un an
I wear tinted moisturizer with spf so at the same time. I do use The Ordinary Hylauranic acid first though