BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Karine B.
Glendale, CA
This is an excellent sunscreen for makeup-free days in the sun. The best thing about it is the liquid-ey consistency. I hate how creamy face sunscreens can be because they always break me out, but for the cost, this wears wonderfully. Even my boyfriend, who is super sensitive to sunscreen (breaks out, hates the texture/smell) prefers this one.

The one drawback is that isn't great to pile with foundation. In my experience (I have pale, dry/combination skin) the makeup gets patchy and melts off quicker. I don't use this as my every day sunscreen, but for beach days it's perfect.
Jennifer P.
I've been using this product for years because my skin seems to tolerate it ok. It doesn't make me break out like others I've tried but I wouldn't say it's matching all my needs either. Often it's still too oiky and other times not moisturizing enough. I like that it has a high SPF
Darius M.
Beulaville, NC
Favorite daily sun screen. It's not super oily so it's great for dry skin, but it also helps to matify so it's great for oily skin too. To all of my PoC users: It does leave a bit of a white/grey cast at first, but it does fade away after a minute or so. But it's a great product nevertheless
cristina f.
Fort Myers, FL
I really love this sunscreen! It's very lightweight & it's great along or under makeup. It doesn't burn your skin like some face sunscreens do. I recommend to throw in your beach bag or makeup bag!
Lex C.
This product did not make my face break out so that part is true but it was very watery. I had to keep reapplying. For the price I was someone disappointed. If you keep reapplying you will not get a burn but make sure to carry with you.
Katie H.
Usually when i use sun screen on my face, i get at least one or two pimples, but with this i get none from it
Shubhra S.
785 Laurel Walk Apt A, Goleta,CA
Daily defense against the sunrays.This is a must have and needed eeveryday too.Just be aware ita a chemical sunscreen, sensitive skin folks should prefer physical sunscreen
Jenny C.
Buffalo Grove
Works well, still need to reapply every hour and a half or so. Doesn’t have a really strong smell and the tube is easy to carry around if you are going to be outside for a while
Cara d.
Voorhees Township
Great product. Worked well and did not break out my sensitive skin.. also protected well against the sun for a long day in the beach
Jina S.
San Jose, CA
This product works amazingly well if you are just using it on your bare face. Unfortunately, when using this product under or over your makeup it might cause the product to flake off or leave uneven streaks in your makeup. A solution to this however is to pat the sunblock on so that it does not leave any streaks. Overall, this product worked well in keeping my face protected from the sun. I never got sunburned on my face and it prevented me from having any new wrinkles from the time that I was using this in my first year of college. I am not sure how well it did with keeping my acne at bay, however I can say that I did continue to have the usual breakouts here and there.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?