BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Will A.
Too thick for everyday use. Leaves your face with a whiteish color. Wouldn't buy again. Don't bother. Cheaper than others but not worth it
Vanessa D.
W Valley City, UT
This stuff felt so greasy for me. I didn't not like how it burned around my nose and it would hurt my eyes when it came off in the water. i will not buy this again. i'm glad i bought it on sale it just is not worth it at all. again, will not buy again. they have others that work much better.
Lauren P.
San Marcos, TX
I do not like this product. I wouldn't recommend anyone to get this either. I put it on and it burnt my face where I wanted to cry. It might be different for others but I will not use this product again.
Bianca B.
Difinitivamente, o Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion não me agradou, o protetor solar deixa a sensação ruim de grudento na pele, além de ter me causado alergia.
Luz M.
Arverne, NY
This was one of the worst sunblocks that i have ever used it broke me out so badly and the smell of it made me so sick i had such good expectations from it from all the review other people had given it but it just didn't work out for me and i would not be recommending to anyone
ingrid R.
San Jose, CA
Works pretty good but only try it ones and then i lost it bt love it. i bought it at wallmart and it was good price.
Chelsea J.
Lansing, MI
This crap made me break out like crazy. Wow wow wow. Never ever buy if you have sensitive skin or are acne prone. Skip the drug store stuff and just head straight to sephora for something quality. It's not worth it, y'all!
Angela L.
Plymouth, MA
I have sensitive skin and I am prone to breakouts. I purchased this sunscreen thinking it would prevent what typically happens when I put sunscreen on my face....but no, it made me breakout. I think I will still to higher quality brands for my face.
Samantha F.
Don't waste your money!! !!!! This stuff is greasy and oily and I have DRYYYY skin. My make up didn't go on if I used that first. And if I didn't use make up it it just runs off, doesn't last in the water either.
Amanda M.
GERMANTOWN, MD
I really don't know what happened, normally I'm a fan of Neutrogena products, but this... just no. It broke me out so bad to the point where in my 27 years of living, I have never broken out like this. Not even in high school. I wore it on my honeymoon in St. Lucia and it completely ruined my skin. I don't recommend.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?