BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Taylor R.
Odessa, TX
I use this sunscreen EVERY year. It’s not thick and sticky. It doesn’t clog my pores. It’s a definite staple in my beach bag!
Courtney B.
La Cygne, KS
Best sunblock I have ever used. Doesn't leave you greasy like other sunblock. Feels super good. A little pricy but worth it.
Paige V.
I like to use sun screen on my fave to avoid sun damage. This product had good overall protection but did feel a little oily.
Mallory I.
My favorite sunscreen! It has a matte finish and a light feeling to it. This is my usual go-to for say to day sun protection.
Diana A.
The best sunscreen for sure! Applies well, it doesn't leave my skin oily like most sunscreens and protects my skin very well!
Chantel C.
The sunscreen is great, doesnt leave my face feeling sticky.Also I can add more later with out it making my face look grey.
Carina O.
This is fantastic for those of us who have sensitive skin! It doesn't clog pores and lasts all day! Couldn't ask for more.
Ilana K.
Boston, MA
Love it! Easy to apply, sinks in, good sun protection. This is my go to facial sun screen and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Kaitlin A.
Really like that it doesnt leave my face super oily & goes on lighter than regualar sunscreen without breaking out my skin!
Alli K.
Lexington, SC
Great light weight sunscreen. Love that it is a solid SPF. It definitely helps keep skin clear. Will use again this summer!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?