BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Love this sunscreen to bits... i wear it under my makeup, and it does ot make me cakey or bluish. Protects my skin from sun
Carina O.
This is fantastic for those of us who have sensitive skin! It doesn't clog pores and lasts all day! Couldn't ask for more.
Chantel C.
The sunscreen is great, doesnt leave my face feeling sticky.Also I can add more later with out it making my face look grey.
Ilana K.
Boston, MA
Love it! Easy to apply, sinks in, good sun protection. This is my go to facial sun screen and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Chandra P.
This product goes on easily and blends well.  It has a great coverage and does not cause acne or breakouts from usage.
Alli K.
Lexington, SC
Great light weight sunscreen. Love that it is a solid SPF. It definitely helps keep skin clear. Will use again this summer!
Katie L.
North Adams
Light formula. Dislike the scent. Didn't make my face feel as if there was any product on it. Worked great under makeup.
Maddie I.
I love this sunscreen! It doesn’t make my face break out. It is very gentle on the skin and does not feel oily or thick.
Jayme H.
I love this sunscreen! It moistures your face, doesn't break you out and protects your skin! Will definitely keep buying
Lindsey Z.
I like that I don't have to worry about my skin breaking out after a day out in the sun because of the sunscreen I used.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.