BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
It was ok. I didn't break out but I got burned and age spots popped up. So I think I'll just stay out of the sun from now on.
Jessica V.
I loathe using sunscreen because of the smell. I can handle most of neutrogena products though. Plus its a must of skin care!
Ranem N.
arlington
I love this product I use it constantly it works like a charm i love the fact that it has spf I highly reckons this product.
Katie M.
Eldersburg, MD
I really liked this product. It was not oily, pretty gentle on the skin and gave good sun protection. I would recommend it.
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Love this sunscreen to bits... i wear it under my makeup, and it does ot make me cakey or bluish. Protects my skin from sun
Margaret M.
Bergen, NY
Wonderful on the no makeup days as my last step. It layers under primer and foundation wonderfully! Would highly recommend.
Emily S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have acne prone skin and always try and wear sunscreen on my face when I’m out. I have never had one breakout using this!
Alli K.
Lexington, SC
Great light weight sunscreen. Love that it is a solid SPF. It definitely helps keep skin clear. Will use again this summer!
Ilana K.
Boston, MA
Love it! Easy to apply, sinks in, good sun protection. This is my go to facial sun screen and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Kara B.
Eaton, OH
Works great!
I haven’t had my face burn once with this. And it doesn’t make my face greasy/oily for days after like others
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.