BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Paige V.
I like to use sun screen on my fave to avoid sun damage. This product had good overall protection but did feel a little oily.
Ranem N.
arlington
I love this product I use it constantly it works like a charm i love the fact that it has spf I highly reckons this product.
Sabine S.
Buffalo, NY
Protected me from the sun, nice packaging, overall great product! Repeat user I use it every weekend when I go to the beach!
Elise L.
My favorite sunscreen for my face. Does not make me break out. The product is not greasy and not heavy feeling on your face.
Marina D.
San Diego, CA
So great! super light weight and not too oily. this is the best cheap option for oily skin that i have found. I got it at Cvs
Beverly T.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this every time I go out and it works very well. It's doesn't leave my face oily like other face sunscreens I've used.
Emily A.
Greensboro, NC
Good stuff. Doesn't make you break out but does a good job of protecting your face from being burned. Would recommend to all
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
It was ok. I didn't break out but I got burned and age spots popped up. So I think I'll just stay out of the sun from now on.
Mary H.
Dalton
I love this sunscreen. I used this in Florida on vacation and it worked really well no sunburn and didn't make me break out.
Courtney B.
la cygne, KS
Best sunblock I have ever used. Doesn't leave you greasy like other sunblock. Feels super good. A little pricy but worth it.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.