BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Jordan H.
Benton, AR
This is the only sunscreen I can use on my face. I've used a lot. It's gentle and doesn't make my face burn. It also doesn't clog my pours.
Megan H.
This sunscreen is a summer favorite for me. A little goes a long way, however the product is a little runny so be careful when opening it.
Natalie  G.
Good product, didn't irritate my skin but it did make my eyes sting. However, this is a good sunscreen and the low price makes it worth it.
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Didn’t breakout my face at all. Not oily and worked well for a few hours at a time. I just had a problem with my eyes it stung a little bit
Love neutrogena products but this isn't one of my favorites. Leaves face feeling greasy and makes my face feel like it's getting sunburned.
Ebony M.
Mount Morris, MI
This formula is great and I have not had one break out and it does the job. Unlike the regular formula that doesn't not agree with my skin.
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
I have a lot of acne, so I was worried when I started using sunscreen it would cause more clogging. But I found this and it does work well
Sarah S.
I️ have sensitive skin and this sunscreen is one of the few that works for me in the warm months! Smell is light and lacks oily appearance!
Colleen W.
Dunkirk
I️ love this product. The perfect sunscreen for being in the sun and water all day. I️ have very sensitive skin and this is very effective
Tristain S.
Nampa, ID
Leaves a white cast! Not good for the price but that's my personal opinion! Leaves skin super stick 2. Not recommended to put makeup on top
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?