BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
abby t.
Perfect sunscreen. Doesn’t make me breakout at all. Great packaging. I only use this when I tan and it has a great consistency and does the job!
Romitta 🌸.
Bowie , MD
The most important thing to me is that when I wear sunscreen, I do not want to break out. This is for you too! I like the coverage and protection
Griselda O.
Fort Madison, IA
Bought this for work since I am in Construction and I must say, I am in love. My face and skin is very delicate but I had no break outs at all.
Aubrie W.
Caro, MI
I love this product for sunscreen. It isn't greasy or sticky feeling and doesn't have a bad smell. Never broke me out and use on a daily basis!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I like that this product isn't oily and it smells nice as well. Definitely doesn't break my skin out which I have the tendency to be prone to.
Chantay G.
Beaverton, OR
This is one of very few facial sums teens that don't break me out. I wish it cam in higher SPF, but it does the job, I just reapply more often.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
This one has a weird powdery finish that I really didn't like. But it's fine for your face since I've found other sunscreens make me super oily
Karla A.
Las Vegas, NV
The best sunscreen I’ve used. Great formula doesn’t feel sticky or thick I always use use it before my makeup. Definitely should give it a try!
Christina T.
Brewster
Would never reccomend this for acne prone skin. My fave broke out like crazy from one use and got super oily. The sun protection part was fine.
Olivia G.
Wantagh, NY
I liked this product a lot. It was light and not too thick or clumpy or oily on the face. It kept me from getting burnt and I didn't break out.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?