BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
lexi f.
America
This sunscreen doesn't cause breakouts like most. My only problem with this sunscreen is it runs fairly quick when sweating and burns the eyes.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
This one has a weird powdery finish that I really didn't like. But it's fine for your face since I've found other sunscreens make me super oily
Charlotte C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have a love hate relationship with pretty much all sunscreens. I have combination skin type and this just leaves my face feeling even oilier.
Griselda O.
Fort Madison, IA
Bought this for work since I am in Construction and I must say, I am in love. My face and skin is very delicate but I had no break outs at all.
Olivia G.
Wantagh, NY
I liked this product a lot. It was light and not too thick or clumpy or oily on the face. It kept me from getting burnt and I didn't break out.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I like that this product isn't oily and it smells nice as well. Definitely doesn't break my skin out which I have the tendency to be prone to.
Emily B.
Brandon, MS
I love this sunscreen. It rubs in smoothly and feels light even if you get sweaty. I've used on my 6yo daughter as well. It also lasts a while.
Karla A.
Las Vegas, NV
The best sunscreen I’ve used. Great formula doesn’t feel sticky or thick I always use use it before my makeup. Definitely should give it a try!
Christina T.
Brewster
Would never reccomend this for acne prone skin. My fave broke out like crazy from one use and got super oily. The sun protection part was fine.
Caitlyn M.
I've used Neutrogena face sunscreen since I was a child. With this formula I know that my pores won't be clogged and acne will be prevented.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.