BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
draper b.
Nashville, TN
The only sunscreen I use for my face. Keeps me from getting sunburned and from breaking out. I’ve used this product daily in the summer for years.
Samantha C.
This stuff burns my skin. I do not recommend the sunscreen they have amazing products but the sunscreen isn't one of them. And it's very expensive.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This sunscreen works! Light enough my skin doesn't feel greasy and very effective! My skin never breaks out when using this sunscreen for my face.
Elisa A.
Big Spring , TX
I love this facial sunscreen! It goes on smooth and doesn’t make my face feel oily. I can still put makeup on top if I want but usually go without.
Mackenzie S.
I love this sunscreen. I have very acne prone skin and I know I can count on this to give me protection from the sun as well as keep my skin clear
Emily W.
Katy
It worked great and my skin didn’t feel too oily or breakout after, only con is it’s a little pricy but I didn’t break out so it’s worth it to me!
Angelica T.
Augusta
This product did not burn my sensitive skin, but every time I used this I breakout shortly after. I do not recommend if you are problems with acne.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Jessica B.
My face is pretty sensitive to sunscreen, but this one definitely doesn't make me break out. It feels smooth once it's on and doesn't smell bad.
Heidi S.
Love this, not a strong smell and didn't make me break out at all. I have super sensitive acne-prone skin too so I highly recommend this product.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.