BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Elisa A.
Big Spring , TX
I love this facial sunscreen! It goes on smooth and doesn’t make my face feel oily. I can still put makeup on top if I want but usually go without.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
draper b.
Nashville, TN
The only sunscreen I use for my face. Keeps me from getting sunburned and from breaking out. I’ve used this product daily in the summer for years.
Victória B.
SAN Ramon , CA
It’s really good about the protection for the sun, but I feel my skin very oily, after use I have a lot acne’s, and I don’t know if this is normal
Angelica T.
Augusta
This product did not burn my sensitive skin, but every time I used this I breakout shortly after. I do not recommend if you are problems with acne.
Mackenzie S.
I love this sunscreen. I have very acne prone skin and I know I can count on this to give me protection from the sun as well as keep my skin clear
ANNA V.
I really like the feel of this sunscreen. My face has the tendency to break out with facial sunscreen, but this one doesn’t break me out at all.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Waterproof, fragrance free, oil free - perfect facial sunblock for someone with sensitive skin. It's light and leaves a matte finish to the skin
Taylor M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I have very oily and sensitive skin. I love this sunscreen! Others burn my skin once applied and this does not. Also is very good sun protection!
Maddie D.
Arlington, VA
I use this sunscreen on my face because i break out easily. It is light and not oily and I haven’t had any further problems with my skin from it.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.