BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Alisha H.
Groveport , OH
Great high quality full all day coverage for my family and i. This sunscreen provides great moisturizer for a decent price! Alittle goes along ways!
Yelena M.
Lake Worth, FL
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used on my face! I use this every time I go out. This sunscreen leaves my skin with a matte finish that lasts.
draper b.
Nashville, TN
The only sunscreen I use for my face. Keeps me from getting sunburned and from breaking out. I’ve used this product daily in the summer for years.
Victória B.
SAN Ramon , CA
It’s really good about the protection for the sun, but I feel my skin very oily, after use I have a lot acne’s, and I don’t know if this is normal
Mackenzie S.
I love this sunscreen. I have very acne prone skin and I know I can count on this to give me protection from the sun as well as keep my skin clear
Samantha C.
This stuff burns my skin. I do not recommend the sunscreen they have amazing products but the sunscreen isn't one of them. And it's very expensive.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This sunscreen works! Light enough my skin doesn't feel greasy and very effective! My skin never breaks out when using this sunscreen for my face.
Vanessa G.
I have the worst time with facial sunscreens. Almost all irritate or break me out. This product was no different. I would not purchase this again.
Maria C.
Austin
Didn't break out my face, but it did leave this white film over my face, and when you sweat it looks like you're sweating milk, that's the only con
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.