BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
I just bought this a week ago and have been using it on my acne-pronr skin. so far it is working well. it is not greasy and blends easily. and no breakouts!
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
I use the normal dry SPF from this brand on my face and I like it better. I have only seen this in a sample form but it looks more expensive for less product
Rachael F.
Wilmington, DE
My boyfriend and I were using other sunscreen and breaking out (even on his chest and back!) switching to something less oily was great. No more breakouts!!
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
Recently started an acne medication and I'm not more sensitive to sun light and this is the only facial sunscreen that works and hasn't caused any issues.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
I love this face sunscreen, I have sensitive acne prone skin and it works great. It's a little thick/tacky but it's sunscreen! Have repurchased many times.
Brande M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is a great lightweight lotion for everyday use. I apply before I put on my makeup and I am ready to go for the day. It is light weight and a sunblock.
Laura M.
Nashville, TN
I love how light this product is. It feels like you are hardly wearing anything. I could wear it everyday and even under my makeup. I thought it was great.
Kara L.
Denver, CO
I love this product. I can feel confident that out won't make me beak out and it will protect me from the sun. Light scent. Light feeling. I use it daily.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Made my face red. got allergic reaction. would not buy again. even tried again with a different bottle same thing. this is the only sunscreen that did this
Bianca G.
Love the product ! Goes on smoothly and doesn't leave your face sticky! Fragrance isn't terrible ! keeps face from getting burned ! 5 stars works awesome !
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?