BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Taylor B.
Rockmart, GA
Love love love!!! Feels so great! Absolutely no stickiness to it! Used also on my baby and it worked wonderful! Will definitely keep this on me at all times
Cassidy P.
Louisville, KY
Dig this stuff sometimes it makes my skin oily but that’s okay with me in the summer, it’s inexpensive and saves your skin in the long run so you need it now
Kim D.
Garland, TX
amazing product to use when you are heading out to the sun for a long time. i tend to get freckles, so i am constantly using sunscreen everywhere i go.
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
I love this facial sunscreen! It goes on like a lotion and is not oily like most sunscreens. I love that this one doesn't clog my pores and cause breakouts!
April W.
Urbandale
It’s ok. Kind of smells bad. Doesn’t rub on very easily. My daughter used this one afternoon out at the pool & re-applied a couple times & still got burned!
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
I love this brand for drug store skin care! It gets the job done and doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Shelly E.
I would definitely recommend using this facial sunscreen. It's not too heavy on my skin, and I dint get any breakouts from it. Also, it's reasonably priced!
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Blends in easily and only leaves my face a little greasy. It doesn't completely withstand excessive sweating if I'm extremely hot and walking around outside.
Dana M.
Twp Washinton, NJ
I love this product. It isn’t greasy and it feels great on my skin. It’s my favorite face sunscreen and I would highly recommend if you have semi-oily skin.
Kendall M.
Rome, GA
Best sunscreen on the market! I've used it on the river and the beach. It covers without having to reapply often and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?