BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
This is exceptionally great for summer weather when you just want a natural looking face you cane put this under your makeup and you’re protected all day long.
Ryan M.
Carleton, MI
Very easy to apply and doesn't feel greasy. I apply every morning before my makeup and I can keep my skin protected without compromising my makeup application!
danielle t.
glendale, CA
This sunscreen is great. Leaves your skin feeling soft, not oily and does it's job by protecting my face from sun spots as well as preventing it from burning.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
I use this on my face before makeup daily. It keeps my face safe from harmful Ive rays and prevents breakouts. I have never had a problem with this sunscreen.
Catherine S.
Lodi, NJ
It is matifying but I think that in the long term my skin gets more shine.
and it is of little sun protection and I think that for oily skin it is not so good
Shelby M.
Starkville, MS
Use it in the summer even though I️ should wear it every day... love it because it’s not greasy and doesn’t make me break out! Also drys quickly on application
Claire R.
Florissant, MO
have used this for my face which is very acne prone. it hasn’t caused bad breakouts but it still feels kind of heavy and oily. I wish it was more lightweight.
Mason L.
I love this sunscreen!! It's great!! It's not to expensive and it's great for all skin types!! I have oily skin and this sunscreen helps so I don't break out!!
Madison K.
Livermore Fls, ME
Smells odd, and gives me a headache from the fumes. However it did prevent sunburn considering I was the only one on vacation who didn't look like a lobster!
Megan R.
This is almost all I️ use on my face when I️t come to Sunscreen. I️t doesn’t make me breakout and I️t doesn’t leave you with an oily face. Very good product.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?