BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Marcela D.
Elmhurst, NY
Love. Love. Love this product! I believe due to this sun block I haven't aged... lol seriously! Sun screen is so important in your daily skincare routine and I have troubles skin so of course I leaned towards the break out free formula.
Emily M.
Virginia Beach
I used this product last summer. It was ok. Did the job. I did not try to layer makeup over too of it. It was a bit thick like most sun screen. Had the normal sun screen smell.
Stephany R.
I'd give it ten starts if I could. BEST. DAMN. SUNSCREEN. EVERRRR. it gives my face this awesome healthy glow. Absorbs fully into my skin and it realky is breakout free. Neutrogena outdid themselves
Amazing! Smells good and is very clean. It's light and very fluid texture allows for you to easily work into your skin. It's not heavy and leaves my face feeling matte and not at all sticky
Mica B.
Hurricane
Great coverage and stays on well. I apply every three hours when on the water all day. Does not feel oily or cause your face to outbreak.
Didn't make me break out like other products usually do to my sensitive skin! It felt light on my face. I wanted to use it for my whole body I loved it so much!
Jayme W.
Although a bit greasy, worked well on my acne prone skin. I was hesitant because my skin is so sensitive, but this product didn’t seem to worsen my acne at all.
Ashley B.
New Boston, MI
I’m not a big sunscreen person. However, I find the need to protect my face as it burns so much faster than anywhere else on my body. It also dries out quickly.
Krishnee S.
Elk Grove , CA
This is really nice! I used my friends' when I forgot my sunscreen before a beach day, and ended up loving it!
I wouldn't purchase it, but I would use it again!
Lori S.
I prefer this facial sunscreen over others I’ve tried because of the weightless, non-greasy feel. I am also happy that it doesn’t cause any additional breakouts
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?