BY NEUTROGENA #93 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Jayme W.
Although a bit greasy, worked well on my acne prone skin. I was hesitant because my skin is so sensitive, but this product didn’t seem to worsen my acne at all.
Ashley B.
New Boston, MI
I’m not a big sunscreen person. However, I find the need to protect my face as it burns so much faster than anywhere else on my body. It also dries out quickly.
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
This is exceptionally great for summer weather when you just want a natural looking face you cane put this under your makeup and you’re protected all day long.
Ryan M.
Carleton, MI
Very easy to apply and doesn't feel greasy. I apply every morning before my makeup and I can keep my skin protected without compromising my makeup application!
Catherine S.
Lodi, NJ
It is matifying but I think that in the long term my skin gets more shine.
and it is of little sun protection and I think that for oily skin it is not so good
Claire R.
Florissant, MO
have used this for my face which is very acne prone. it hasn’t caused bad breakouts but it still feels kind of heavy and oily. I wish it was more lightweight.
danielle t.
glendale, CA
This sunscreen is great. Leaves your skin feeling soft, not oily and does it's job by protecting my face from sun spots as well as preventing it from burning.
Mason L.
I love this sunscreen!! It's great!! It's not to expensive and it's great for all skin types!! I have oily skin and this sunscreen helps so I don't break out!!
Shelby M.
Starkville, MS
Use it in the summer even though I️ should wear it every day... love it because it’s not greasy and doesn’t make me break out! Also drys quickly on application
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
I use this on my face before makeup daily. It keeps my face safe from harmful Ive rays and prevents breakouts. I have never had a problem with this sunscreen.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.