BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Alyssa S.
I have tried facial sunscreens that break me out from the drugstore. I usually have to use expensive ones. But this did not, and it is a good price. Also does its job considering I don't get burnt.
Madison J.
This product always does a great job of protecting my skin long term in waterparks, beaches, theme parks and just about everywhere! And my acne prone skin never has problems with this formula.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
So I really didn't care for this product. It felt extremly thick , heavy and greasy. I don't understand how in the world its suppose to sunscreen breakouts because it feels gross
Zoe V.
Washington, IL
I've gotten used to using Asian sunscreens which are much lighter in comparison to this. This lives up to its name and doesn't break me out, but I'd rather use something that's less oily/white casty.
Sylvia T.
Not a huge fan of this one. It leaves my skin a little oily but that's with most sunscreens. I usually use it for my daily routine when I don't put on full face.
Jillian W.
I love love love this facial sunscreen!! It's lightweight and doesn't fave a strong scent. I kid you not my skin feels SOFTER after I use it. It's crazy. I love it!
Abby A.
Versailles, Ohio
This was a good sunscreen. I feel like it really helped protect my skin from the sun and it smelled nice...it left my skin feeling kind of greasy, but it was okay
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
This goes on beautifully smooth and easily absorbs into the skin. It isn't heavy at all and feels great on my skin. I can put it on under make- up without feeling oily at all. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others.
Hannah S.
Ontario, CA
This sunscreen protected me from the sun, I didn't get burned, but it didn't do anything in terms of not making me break out. It even made my face burn just when I applied it.
Mariuxi S.
Neutrogena is one of the best brands out there today in the market. this is a good face cleanser also helps with solar projection and better see our beautiful face.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.