BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Rachel D.
I love this product! I am an avid face lotion/sunscreen wearer and when I found this oil free product I was hooked! Great light weight product and it doesn't leave my face greasy, even when I put makeup on over it.
LAUREN V.
Indianapolis, IN
Pros: Great coverage from the sun, pretty light and airy. It does keep the breakouts at bay as well.
Cons: Kind of leaves my face feeling greasy, even though it doesn't break me out.
Rachel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a fly fishing guide as an occupation and I always use this sunscreen because it doesn't break me out at all. It does feel greasy and a little sticky but it's worth it to protect my skin every day. Recommend.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
This is a really great sunscreen! I buy it every year for my face. I'm pretty fair skinned so I want protection but also care for my face, and it's always been a great product to have!
Mitchell T.
Falkville, Al
This product does protect your face from the suns rays and I like using a product made for my face on my face. I just don't like how runny it is and it kind of burns eyes if runs down when swimming or sweating.
Mackenzie T.
Manila
Don't get me wrong. The product for sure did what it was supposed to do as far as protecting from the sun. Unfortunately every time I use this I get skin texture. It claims clear face but it's broke mine out.
Shelby H.
I have very sensitive skin, and this lotion was extremely harsh. I must have gotten it too close to my undereye area as well, as it was red and peeling for a week after using this.
Arielle A.
Houston , TX
Great face sunscreen, it's not oily and it is breakout free. This sunscreen absorbs well, it doesn't leave a white residue. I wouldn't use one other body parts due to application.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
It does its job with high uv block numbers. Can feel heavier than advertised. Thick solution. It is gentle on skin and stays on for most of the day though reapplying is recommended.
Kaitlyn M.
I use this as my daily face lotion. It is a thin consistency so I only need a very tiny bit. Each bottle lasts me several months. It leaves my face soft and not at all oily.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.