BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Madeline C.
Maumelle
This is my favorite sunscreen for days when I am going to be in the sun a lot. It hasn’t caused breakouts, it is not terribly greasy, and it’s just really great all around. It’s one of my go-to products!
Jessica M.
This is the best sunscreen I’ve found for my face and it’s a great price! It’s super light and not greasy so it does not cause me to breakout. It doesn’t have a strong smell, so I am able to wear it under my makeup as a daily sunscreen.
Lauren O.
This is a non oily sunscreen that lives up to its name. It feels light on my face and not greasy. It’s gentle and effective. It is a little expensive but worth the price, I would buy it again and again.
Sarah M.
Saint Johns, FL
This sunscreen does the trick and doesn’t clog pores. I’m not sure if this product is good for sensitive skin because I experienced a lot of stinging around my eye area with this product unfortunately
Jennifer S.
I love this face sunscreen because it makes my skin feel SO smooth and doesn’t leave my face oily or clog my pours like other sunscreens! I have super sensitive skin but this product works great!! It gives the perfect amount of protection and I never get sunburned on my face when using this product! I definitely recommend it!! If you have fair skin and burn easy then they also make a higher spf!
April M.
This sunscreen really gets the job done and doesn't leave my face with white streaks like other sunscreens do. The only criticisms I have are that it is very runny and can make my face feeling a little greasy and tacky, but I see that in other sunscreen brands too.
Tilson H.
Olathe
I use this on a daily basis. It is very gentle and truly breakout free! It’s lightweight which is good for days that I wear makeup and soaks into my skin fairly quickly! I really like this product and will be purchasing again.
Cassidy C.
Highly recommend if you’re looking for a good facial sunscreen. It’s great under makeup! Doesn’t leave skin feeling greasy and no white cast. Its super quick and easy to throw on and it doesn’t cause any breakouts which I love
Ava C.
New York
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It worked so well and was not thick and dried quickly while having a good consistency on my face. I didn’t break out at all and applied every couple of hours at the beach to prevent sunburn. Love it!!👏🏼👏🏼
Annie R.
SHEPHERD, MT
It’s a great, basic face sunscreen. It tends to feel a little heavy, and it did make me break out, but I think that is just because my skin type is very sensitive. I would still recommend it.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.