BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Debra A.
North Babylon, NY
Get the job done for preventing sunburn. I have sensitive skin so I use this so I don't break out. I use this product every time I'm in the sun. I bought it at cvs. It met every expectation I had when buying it. I would definitely buy this product again.
Hannah S.
Providence , RI
I work outside all day long about 10 hours and I apply once or twice a day. I absolutely love it. It doesn't make me break out (and I do have some acne pop ups) but it is light and spreads easily. A little goes a long way.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
I can only use oil free products because I have acne prone skin and this product is great for that. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't cause breakouts which is great. It's also ultra light and lasts for 80 minutes
Rosa B.
I like it because it disappears in to my skin, leaving it matte, not shiny at all. The Ultra Sheer is a bit more like a lotion. It's not greasy but does leave a feeling of lotion on my face. This Clear Face is so light, I hardly know I'm wearing it.
Emily H.
I use this stuff every day. It doesn't clog my pores and I get the great coverage that I need. I haven't even thought about switching to another product because this one works so well. And it's not drying as well! I love this stuff. It's amazing!!!
Steffany C.
I love this sunscreen! It works well and doesn't feel too heavy. It does make my face a little shiny, but I feel much better about putting this on my face than putting a sunscreen designed for the body on my face. :)
Samantha F.
Don't waste your money!! !!!! This stuff is greasy and oily and I have DRYYYY skin. My make up didn't go on if I used that first. And if I didn't use make up it it just runs off, doesn't last in the water either.
Stephanie H.
I love love neutrogena sun screens I love that they have powerful strength and that they make so many for face. Especially that I break out usually but they have them specifically for those people with that problem.
Apoorva M.
State College, PA
This sunscreen is perfect for acne prone skin because it doesn't clog your pores and it's extremely light when you put it on. I haven't had any issues using this product and really like it as a facial sunscreen.
Jayden B.
I use this everyday as my SPF and I love it! It never feels greasy, and its also great for mixing with foundation to get the SPF without extra layers of product!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?