BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Hannah M.
This sunblock was great for my face. It didn't feel oily throughout the day or cause and shine. This sunblock also didn't clog my pores or cause any breakouts. Overall, I would repurchase this product again.
Sarha G.
Weslaco
as a light skin girl with freckles i need all the protection i need and neutrogena is the best for my skin!!! keeps me protected from these sun rays. feels good on my skin, not oily at all. leaves my skin soft.
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
I work outdoors in Florida and needed a good sunblock for my face, and this is it! A little goes a long way and there's no greasy feel once you apply it. However, I do wish it was a bit more sweat/water-proof!
Morgan S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite sunscreen! It goes on lightly and doesn't clog my pores. Fairly cheap and can be found at drugstores. There's only really on SPF though which can be hard for different skin types out there
Lauren J.
I use this daily, it is not greasy and doesn't make my face break out which I was worried about with acne prone skin. It is worth the money because it lasts and most drug stores have it. I would buy again.
Grace S.
Andover, MA
It works well but can be a pain to take off. This product is actually not on the aproved sunscreen list which means it could cause forms of cancer in the long run so it does the job but its not good for you
Alexis H.
Louisville
Keeps my face clear and pretty (: very affordable and works great, I'd highly recommend picking this up next time you're out! I have dry skin and its gentle enough to not irritate it. could use a pump instead though
Christine W.
I have been using this product for 2 years now and I will never use anything else. This product is my moisturizer and sunscreen in one. As a 40 plus year old woman, I still deal with breakouts and with this product I keep them at bay.
Bryton B.
Conshohocken, PA
Normal sunscreen has always made my face very greasy but this is different. It leaves me with full coverage sun protection without the greasy residue. I'll never go back to regular sunscreen for my face.
Rebecca S.
This product is very helpful with my skin type it really helps me not get as many freckles as I normally would it is very affective! The packaging is just as great as a normal sunblock. I would definitely buy this product once again
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.