BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Katelyn W.
Rockingham, North Carolina
This sunscreen worked great for me! I don't think it helped clear my face but it didn't break my face out like other sun screen. I would absolutely recommend this sunscreen for acne prone skin. Definitely will be buying this product again!
elaina b.
I really liked the way the product felt on my face, it wasn't too heavy and weighted like most facial sunscreens and it didn't make me breakout as much as most sunscreens I've put on my face before. i would recommend this product to someone who has acne but not a severe amount.
Karlynn P.
Davenport, FL
This is my go-to sunscreen. My skin is extremely acne prone and this is the only sunscreen that I can use that won't break it out. It's a tad oily, but I can usually dab my face with a tissue to take most of it away. Extremely lightweight and wears well under my makeup.
Ellie E.
For people like me that break out easily this is a gentle sunscreen that is oil free. I'm so happy with the results of this product. It is great if you are on a budget. I most definitely buy again!
Luz M.
Arverne, NY
This was one of the worst sunblocks that i have ever used it broke me out so badly and the smell of it made me so sick i had such good expectations from it from all the review other people had given it but it just didn't work out for me and i would not be recommending to anyone
Tiffany H.
Beauregard
I love this sunscreen because I have sensitive skin and I always break out when I use sunscreen. This one left me break out free, while protecting me from sunburn just as well as any other brand.
Hannah S.
Louisville, KY
I love to use this sunscreen for my face. It makes me feel better knowing the sunscreen I am putting on is meant for my face and because of that will be gentle towards the sensitivity and oiliness that can often be found there.
Corrin B.
Somerville, MA
I wear this sunscreen every day! I like to use it in the mornings before I do my makeup. It absorbs quickly, no oily feel. I'm prone to breakouts, but haven't had any problems with this product.
Leila F.
Midland, TX
Definitely important to have a sunscreen made especially for your face. This stuff protects your fave but still offers the skin care that most neutrogena products offer.
Noshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to everyday sunscreen. It doesn't leave a white cast, a greasy look or a tacky feel on my face. It is also noncomedogenic so it doesn't clog up your pores.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.