BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Sarah A.
Orlando, FL
My go to sunscreen!!!!! It's so light and not greasy and it's the only gave sunscreen that doesn't make my skin break out! It's a must if you live in Florida I always use it. It's a little pricey but WORTH IT!
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
This facial sunscreen is good if you have a tendency to breakout. I like how it sits on the skin under makeup. I use it on a day to day basis and it is a must have for summer too.
Whitney T.
This is great sunscreen for daily use. It goes on easy and works well to protect my skin under makeup. It's smooth and blends in so you can't tell it's there because it has a light feel to it like a moisturizer. My skin hasn't had any difference in breakouts so it's truly breakout free.
Anisha D.
Cranston, RI
Great sunscreen to wear to the beach! didn't see much of a difference in my acne but it didn't make me breakout like many other sunscreens. I don't like wearing this under makeup its a bit too shiny but for days I'm not wearing makeup this is great!
Jamie L.
This is a great facial spf for the price. It did sting a little if I got it too close to my eye, but it wasn't greasy or sticky like other facial SPFs. It was a little heavy and made my face a little oilier than normal, but overall it's a nice product.
Catie M.
Austin, TX
I used this a lot when I swam competitively and we practiced outside. It kept me from getting sunburned, but not from breaking out (even though I would always shower right after).
It also still felt really greasy on my face so I couldn't wear it anywhere I wasn't going swimming.
Mickaela R.
Have been using this for a week now. Great coverage because I've been out in the sun during the high points during the day. Moisturizing, and doesn't feel like it's clogging my pores like other sunscreens do. Looks great even under my makeup!!
Katelyn W.
Rockingham, North Carolina
This sunscreen worked great for me! I don't think it helped clear my face but it didn't break my face out like other sun screen. I would absolutely recommend this sunscreen for acne prone skin. Definitely will be buying this product again!
Kennedy S.
Florissant, MO
Works very well but remember to rub it in all the way. I was able to purchase this at Target and I think the price was worth it because I do break out with other sunscreens. I recommend this product because it works very well for me.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Been using this for about 2 months now on my face before I go outside to run. It's still greasy but I don't find that is clogs pores like so many others. I am happy with it
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.