BY NEUTROGENA #93 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
This is a really good sunscreen!! It has a good amount of spf to protect your skin but also it's great in the fact that it helps prevent breakouts. It doesn't clog your pores and make you oily like the majority of sunscreens out there
Marisa T.
Albany, NY
Used this knowing I'd be in the hot sun all day. Sunscreen has always helped in keeping the redness at bay. However, with this product, I didn't get red at all. Better yet, I didn't break out as I normally do when using sunscreen.
cristina f.
Fort Myers, FL
I really love this sunscreen! It's very lightweight & it's great along or under makeup. It doesn't burn your skin like some face sunscreens do. I recommend to throw in your beach bag or makeup bag!
Simona F.
Very good for the face. No breakouts, and no burn! The smell is very mild and doesn't last too long. My face didn't feel greasy at all. I tried my friend's last time I went to the pool with her
valeria h.
it's Neutrogena come on! haha i workout a lot! and i mean a lot! i did cross country and track basically half of my life and i never went wrong with this product! neutrogena in general saves people's lives! it's really light on the face and you don't have to re apply every hour (:
Jessica W.
Rockaway Park, NY
SPF sun block is the best way to prevent wrinkles on your skin. I apply this product in the morning before i leave the house all year long, even in the winter, and even on days where it does not seem sunny. You never know how strong the sun's UV index is. This product does good t protecting you from the sun.
Lisa D.
I have acne prone skin and I love to use this as a moisturizer. First time user and it is effective. Not greasy and leave my skin soft. Packaging is good - easy to carry around. I think this product is pretty good as it is!
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
We use this on our faces in this household. Being in the sun on a daily bases living in the Florida keys you need to protect your skin. No breakouts, acne, rashes! Great for sensitive skin.
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
This sunscreen is the perfect one to keep your face dry and protected! It is a good and cheap one that I found! It totally works for me, because I have a oily skin, but this product keep my skin dry for many hours!
Juliana R.
This would be too much for under makeup for me, but alone at the pool or the beach, this lives up to its promises.  It doesn't make me break out (and I am very, very acne prone), and it protects quite well.  Packaging is nice, it isn't messy, and I would recommend.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.