BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
katelynn i.
This stuff works really, I have really sensitive skin so when my skin is too oily I break out but with this product I didn't break out at all. This is the best sunblock ever if you have oily skin like mine
Miranda W.
Denver, CO
I didn't have to be afraid about feeling oily and hoe my skin might react after having this on it. I didn't break out and didn't get burned! So a double positive! Also, it doesn't feel oily after you have it on like many other sunscreens. I also like the Neutrogena Dry Touch sunscreen.
Brittany K.
Minot Afb, ND
I highly recommend this product to anyone that hates greasy sunscreen film. I hate the weight of sunscreen, it always makes me feel gross. This is a light sunscreen that provides ample amount of coverage.
Jennifer P.
I've been using this product for years because my skin seems to tolerate it ok. It doesn't make me break out like others I've tried but I wouldn't say it's matching all my needs either. Often it's still too oiky and other times not moisturizing enough. I like that it has a high SPF
Carol J.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have acne prone skin and this sunscreen is fantastic. I do not break out when I use it and it works great! I've been using it all summer long. I recommend it to people with acne prone skin or oily skin.
Stephanie B.
This is a must have in the summer! If you get clogged pores easily like I do, this is a life saver. It isn't oily at all and it protects my face perfectly plus I don't get breakouts like other brands give me!
Morgan F.
I do love this product. I has always been my go to for face sunscreen that I feel won't break me out or make my face feel greasy. I think it is a good price for this product and it is gentle on my skin. It works well under makeup if I want to put any on. I will continue to buy this product.
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I normally take with me two different types of sunscreen one for my body and this product for my face. it dries fast and it lasts for a few hours. it's really light on my face so it doesn't feel cakey
Luisana H.
I'm a greaseball which is gonna pay when I get older but I am tired tired tired of alternately slimey or too dry irritating sunscreen. Excellent for mineral makeup as it's dry and actually collects your T-zone oil all day long. In conjunction with clinical stress Secret your anxious, greasy self might be able to hide the outward appearance of fear, nervousness and sweating. Another lifechanger that my skin will thank me for later.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
I find that this works great, stays on for a long time, easy to reapply and find that I don't feel greasy. The only problem I have some times is that it burns around my eyes or cheeks, which most blocks do for me. My hubby requests this over other brands which says a lot.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.