BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Holly S.
Abingdon, MD
If you have sensitive skin, Neutrogena provides a great sunscreen for you. I like their break-out free liquid lotion because it has never caused my skin to have a reaction. I do think the lotion is a little thin and runny, but as long as I rub it in it is good. As for the price it is well worth it.
Hilary L.
Upland, CA
I have used this product several times and unfortunately it did not make the list for me. It leaves my skin really oily plus an awful taste in my lips after I remove the makeup. But removing the makeup is does it job.
Moomal N.
This sunblock is one of the only ones I've used that does not leave a white cast and it goes on smooth and blends in underneath makeup. It's good for the price as well, however the only issue I have is that it claims to be "break-out free" but ever since I've used it, I've had two active breakouts from this product. However, I would purchase it again!
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA
I think this works just fine. I don't think it made me break out (I just break out a lot and I don't think this made me break out more) I like the spf, its better than other sunscreens. It does feel a little greasy after some hours (like 4-5) but I haven't tried a sunscreen that doesn't end up feeling that way
Destani V.
Brownwood, TX
I bought this to use through out the summer it's PRICED PERFECTLY. I am very pleased with how it held up and I was not left with an oily face at the end of the day. It was my first time using the sunblock and I'm more than satisfied with the product.
Amanda R.
Fruitland, ID
Let me tell you, sunscreen and my face are not friends. I work outside half of the year so skin protection is a must and I had resigned myself to the fact that acne was too. Not anymore! I can apply this sunscreen multiple times a day and I wont break out! The only con I have is that it makes my face look shiny. Aside from that, I am a happy camper!
Vanessa D.
W Valley City, UT
This stuff felt so greasy for me. I didn't not like how it burned around my nose and it would hurt my eyes when it came off in the water. i will not buy this again. i'm glad i bought it on sale it just is not worth it at all. again, will not buy again. they have others that work much better.
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
Amazing product!! I've been using it for about two and a half months and it's doing great. My face doesn't get greasy and it doesn't irritate my skin which is awesome because it's hard for me to find products that don't irritate my skin. I've haven't gotten any acne from using this which is great. I love it!!
Kacy B.
I usually have lots of issues with breakouts after using sunscreen on my face, but this one actually doesn't make my skin breakout. I should probably start using it daily, but I don't want to press my luck with the no break outs. It is good, however, for the occasional use that I use it for.
Dana F.
Marlton, NJ
Huge fan of this facial sunscreen. I don't break out at all, even after being hot and in the sun for long hours. I find that it truly protects my skin from the sun and prevents burning. It's a reasonable price and lasts all summer. I never find myself needing to by more than one per season.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?