BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Cassidy M.
Titusville, FL
Neutrogena Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid-Lotion Sunblock protects your face from harsh UV rays with SPF 30 while comfortably moisturizing the skin. Wear under makeup or on it's own for flawless sun protection. I plan on repurchasing as soon as I run out!
Hannah B.
Bay Minette, AL
Neutrogena is the only sunscreen I would I use on my face. Other products are oily and cause my skin to break out. While it is slightly more expensive than a regular sunscreen it is definitely worth the extra few dollars.
Moomal N.
This sunblock is one of the only ones I've used that does not leave a white cast and it goes on smooth and blends in underneath makeup. It's good for the price as well, however the only issue I have is that it claims to be "break-out free" but ever since I've used it, I've had two active breakouts from this product. However, I would purchase it again!
Kathy P.
La Crescenta, CA
This is the only sunscreen I use because i don't get weird skin texture from it like other sunscreens. It is very lightweight. It doesn't disrupt my makeup that I put on top. It does leave my skin slightly shiny but I'll take it if it doesn't break me out.
Taynara M.
It's só hard for me to find a great sunscreen that Works on my face. I have an oily skin and If I dont choose right what I will be using everyday, could cause a lot of pimples. That doesnt happen when I use this neutrogena sunscreen.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY
I have struggled with acne in the past, and sometimes still do, but this sunscreen is amazing. I would 100% recommend to everybody! It is a little pricey, but most sunscreens are and this is totally worth it. It feels like a lightweight lotion when you apply, and it is not greasy at all. It absorbs into your skin beautifully and protects it from the sun.
Holly S.
Abingdon, MD
If you have sensitive skin, Neutrogena provides a great sunscreen for you. I like their break-out free liquid lotion because it has never caused my skin to have a reaction. I do think the lotion is a little thin and runny, but as long as I rub it in it is good. As for the price it is well worth it.
Molly G.
I love this. I use this daily, and you only need a little bit to fully cover your whole face. I have the SPF 50 version, and it works very well. If you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it as it could be too runny and oily. For me, it makes my skin feel very moisturized and "glowy." It doesn't feel to thick on the skin and it really works. Would buy again!
Chelsea M.
This is the only sunscreen I will put on my face. It isn't oily and lasts a good amount of time. It also works really well under makeup so if you know you will be in the sun use this as a primer to protect your skin!
Hilary L.
Upland, CA
I have used this product several times and unfortunately it did not make the list for me. It leaves my skin really oily plus an awful taste in my lips after I remove the makeup. But removing the makeup is does it job.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?