BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Hannah S.
Providence , RI
Not the biggest fan ever. I have been more impressed by face sunscreens. This one feels particularly oily. It seemed to prolong my break outs. It was no help for someone who has an oily t-zone and prone to breakouts in the same area.
Kristin A.
I'm a stickler when it comes to using sunscreen, especially on my face. This stuff works great, I only have to reapply once when I'm at the beach, and it's not greasy at all. I've never had a breakout after using this sunscreen.
Andrea H.
I have adult acne and I am very careful which products I put on my skin. I've tried many sunscreens, but unfortunately they caused my skin to breakout. A friend suggested Neutrogens acne friendly sunscreens. I've found that the Neutrogens Break-Out Free SPF 30 doesn't clog my pores and cause unsightly pimples. I would highly recommend this product for acne sufferers.
Heather W.
Louisburg, NC
Great for your face . It's not greasy or oily and does not leave your face feeling that way. Washes off easily after day in the sun. Great low smell, I'm sensitive. Have not had any breakouts after using. My go face sun screen
Ashlee S.
I use this sun screen on my face and on my tattoos. It is very lightweight and has a very light scent. This bottle has lasted me almost the whole summer and I will definitely repurchase for the future. I recommend to anyone!
Chelsea J.
Lansing, MI
This crap made me break out like crazy. Wow wow wow. Never ever buy if you have sensitive skin or are acne prone. Skip the drug store stuff and just head straight to sephora for something quality. It's not worth it, y'all!
Stacia T.
I really enjoy this sunscreen! it is nice I only have a few issues with it. it is really thin like really thin I wish It was a little thicker. I also like my murad one better it has Moisturizer in it so it is a double wammy.
Liz P.
I was looking for a good sunblock for my face. I have sensitive eyes so I have to be careful. I found this and I really like it. It doesn't make my eyes water or my face greasy. I use it all the time now that the sun is out
Ashley W.
I live in Houston TX it's 100°f on a good day in the summer so i need a sunscreen with a high SPF. It work fine. I've used it for years now. I put under my makeup . The packaging is nice. The pros are it's smells okay it's not to thick and goes under my makeup with ease
Nicole B.
Springfield, MO
This is my daily face sunblock. I have very oily skin naturally and am very careful of the things I put on my face. This is gentle on my skin, does not leave my skin oily at all and have very little smell. I use this daily under my makeup to protect my skin.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?