BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Jennifer W.
Mesa, AZ
I really like this sunscreen because it doesn't break me out, The price is very reasonable for the coverage and spf. I feel like it's so heavy to wear under my makeup but if I'm going out with no makeup, hiking, swimming I will just use this.
Tatjana S.
Concord, NC
I really love this product. I am very concerned about the products and chemicals I put on my face but I always feel comfortable about putting this on and not having my skin freak out. It goes on very smooth and it doesn't feel greasy at all which is nice when you want to wear makeup. I never leave the house without face sunscreen.
Shaley M.
Omaha, NE
This has been my go-to facial sunscreen for as long as I can remember. As a person who loves the outdoors and being on the water, I've found Neutrogena's Clear Face Sunscreen to truly be a lifesaver! Not only does it protect my skin all day with only 1 application, I have never had a bad reaction or breakout from it. I will use this for the rest of my life, as long as they keep making it!
Dalena B.
I like using this sunblock because it doesn't not feel heavy after application. It is reliable and light to use - even under my make up! I would suggest letting the lotion dry for a couple of minutes before applying your next layer of make up product. I use this on a daily basis and will repurchase again because it's so affordable!
Lauren L.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not a huge fan of this sunscreen at all. this isn't good if you have sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive, I can do almost anything and my skin doesn't get irritated, and this made my skin irritated. It left me with a burning sensation, especially near my eye area. So i wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
But it wasn't very greasy and absorbed nicely. yet also gave me a nice glow.
Christine L.
We are out in the sun every weekend during the summer. This is the only sunscreen I will use on my face. It keeps me protected but break-out free all summer. I couldn't be happier! The price, no matter where you buy it, is worth every penny!!!
Cassandra M.
Burbank, CA
This is a great product for your face. I always take this on vacation with me. Protects my face from sunburn without having to walk around with that heavy sunscreen feeling on my face. It feels great on and does the job. I'd recommend.
Katelyn P.
Joseph City, AZ
I LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN!! It gives great protection. The formula is super light. I wear this sunscreen on my face before I apply my makeup. It is true that my face doesn't break out when I wear it. This product totally met my expectations. I also love that it is unscented.
Maria R.
Northlake, IL
Works great. It's slightly heavy so I would use it either during fall and winter or under powder foundation if used in the summer. I have an oily t zone and this just adds an extra layer of what feels like caked on foundation and lotion. Otherwise it's perfect for every day use without makeup. Wish it was a little lighter.
Krystin T.
Palm Coast, FL
I have use this for the past two summers and it's an essential beach bag product. It works amazing, I only apply once if I'm not going into the water, twice if I do go into the water. I highly recommend this for your beach days!!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.