BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Helen L.
New york, NY
This sunscreen does its job which is to protect you from the sun. but I broke out and had little white pimples and it dried out my skin so badly. Disappointed in the product wish it was more moisturizing. I dont want to have to use a moisturizer on top of this
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
I love this light weight sunscreen. If I know I'm going to be out in the sun for a long time I put it on under my normal face makeup. It smells great, and isn't sticky at all. Normally I am full of break outs after using sun screen, but not with this product.
Madison W.
Westerville, OH
I use this before every day at the pool or beach on my face and I find that it does an excellent job at protecting my skin from sun rays as well as preventing me from breaking out like my sunscreen usually does. I also notice that I am not as oily when I wear this product as I am when I use other products!
Krista M.
Astoria, NY
Nice and lightweight with perfect amount of coverage. I have super sensitive skin at times so this is a nice happy medium for sun protection while not worrying about impending breakouts. Relatively inexpensive considering everything else on the shelves today.
Olivia P.
Very lightweight and dries matte, which is nice. If I use this for a day or just a few days in a row, I'll be completely fine. However, I find that if use this regularly, my skin starts to break out. I only use this for one-day things, never as a daily sunscreen.
Caitlin C.
New Baltimore, MI
I am extremely fair and have very sensitive skin. So a sunscreen that is not going to clog my pores and cause breakouts is a must. It rubs in well and is not too greasy although it may take awhile to fully sink into the skin. It doesn't really have that sunscreen smell which is great in my opinion.
Katie M.
Downers Grove, IL
Great sun protection while not making my skin oily. Feels weightless and is effective. Have always been a fan of Neutrogena's makeup and this sunscreen is up to par. Lasted the whole pool season this past summer, will be getting it again for next summer!
Amber W.
Sugar Grove, IL
I have pretty sensitive skin and break out quite easily from sunscreen because it clogs my pores. This sunscreen is amazing! It didn't break me out, it is so light weight and doesn't leave a sticky residue on your skin. It also doesn't have a lingering smell. I will definitely continue to repurchase!
Cassidy L.
Orland Park, IL
Sunscreen makes me break out on my face and chest like nothing else. I appreciate a sunscreen that helps counteract that effect a little bit. I still breakout on my forehead and chest but at least the damage isn't as bad as if I was using a non-clear skin version of sunscreen. I also like that it doesn't bleed into my eyes as easily as most sunscreens.
Quyen N.
d'Iberville
I’ve tried a few other sunscreens, but I think this is the best one. It’s really gentle probably because it’s a liquid lotion. It works perfectly fine even after staying out in the sun for hours. I would recommend it for anyone who has an oily face.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?