BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
Definitely a beach essential for me! This is specifically specified for the face! And the face needs as much coverage as possible it's definitely sensitive. I find that using an all over body one for the face isn't as effective as using one that's specified for the face!
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
I am always trying new products, when I saw this I just had to get it to try. I love Neutrogena products, however I was not really that impressed with this one. I don't know if it just doesn't work well with my skin type but it seemed really greasy and feels very heavy on my face. Like I said this product just wasn't for me. Glad to read reviews and see so many that did like it.
Joeyy C.
I use this product every day on my skin and it is great! The packaging is nice and I actually like it a lot! Since this is a chemical sunscreen it does have a tingly sensation when you first put it on (for sensitive skin people like me) Overall this is a good product!
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
This is my all-time favorite face sunscreen! It is lightweight and gentle enough for skin prone to breakouts or that is oily. This is my first time buying and I will always have this on hand now! It is also a very light fragrance and has nice, easy-to-use packaging.
Maggie B.
There is finally a sunscreen that doesn't make my sensitive skin angry! It's really gentle and this is about my third bottle. A real must have for summer! However, sometimes I STILL get burned on my cheekbones no matter how hard I try! Can't quite figure out why this sunscreen doesn't hold up with more sun exposure on high points of the face, so if you burn easy, watch out!
Mimi M.
Hamlin, NY
I used this on my face in Florida and it did a wonderful job. I didn't get burned at all. It worked well underneath my makeup and then i reapplied later in the day without looking shiny and greasy. Didn't break me out either, but I'm usually not affected by sunscreen.
Crissy W.
The spf in this is great at keeping your face from burning. However if you sweat and it runs in your eyes it does burn. It's also supposed to be "break out free". I broke out when I used it. So beware. But if you are just looking to bot burn then it's your product. Lightweight and not super greasy. Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
I am someone whose skin is way too sensitive for normal sunscreen; this sunscreen is perfect because it's not extra oily which is what I hate about other brands, so I'm not going to breakout or sweat through it. It dries so quickly and feels like a good moisturizer.
Stephanie B.
This is the only sunblock I'll use on my face. I have really sensitive skin, so I'll get breakouts from greasy lotions or certain scents or oils. This is by far the best sunscreen on the market. Just make sure to reapply every hour or so. 10/10 would buy again.
Catie M.
I used the Neutrogena Clear Face sunblock on a trip to Cancun during the height of the summer. The sunblock did break out my very sensitive face, even when sweating all day. This is the first time I've used this product and was very satisfied. I would definitely recommend to fellow sensitive skinned folks!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.