BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Anastasia D.
Props to Neutrogena for creating breakout free sunscreen. Finally have an amazing product on my hands that is so useful in the summer. I tend to breakout a lot on my back and shoulders during the summer cause of my current sunscreen and the summer heat, and with this sunscreen, I don't break out as much. It doesn't have a nasty sticky, oily feeling to it. Absolutely love this. Recommend this to anybody with moderate acne.
Sarah C.
I love this sunscreen. I have extremely sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all. Nor does it clog my pores as much as others. I am also able to use it on my arms which react to most sunscreens by getting very itchy and stinging. A little goes a long way which is great as I use this product everyday.
Avery S.
My absolute favorite face sunscreen EVER. It's my go to. I use it under my makeup or by itself on days when I don't feel like wearing makeup and I haven't broken out once and the coverage from the sun is outstanding! I only have to reapply every 2-3 hours. Best face sunscreen out there.
Emily H.
Washington, DC
I've used this every day for years now, and I can honestly say that this stuff is amazing. It has not broken me out, and it makes me feel safer going outside everyday. Using sunscreen is so important, even when the sun isn't directly shining on you! The bottle also lasts a long time!
Caitlin L.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff is great to use on your face. It doesn't cause breakouts and is lightweight. I love the sleek packaging too. You can pick it up at Walgreens or Target. It's pricier than other options, but worth it in my opinion. I usually only use it on my face so a little goes a long way.
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
This is my absolute favorite sunblock for my face!! it had a high SPF and it doesn't clog pores! I'm very prone to acne and anything breaks me out so I was so excited when I found this! it dries fast so I can apply my primer or makeup right over it and it looks and feels great, not thick or oily at all! I highly recommend this! and it lasts a really long time because a little goes a long way!
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
I feel great about using this sunscreen on my face because I burn easily and I like to be protected. It protects well, but I don't always believe the "Break out free" part because it makes my face extra oily. It is also kind of pricey, so I would prefer to get the regular face type.
Deanne K.
I've been using Neutrogena products for years, and I love that this sunscreen is light enough for daily use and can be trusted to keep my skin healthy, not causing acne. It's a good value compared to other products and its brand is one I always trust! Would recommend for sure.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Regular sunscreens that I use for my body tend to be really oily and greasy so I turned to   Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 . This sunscreen does the job and does it well. It adequately protects my sensitive skin from the sun and it has never caused me to breakout. It lets me enjoy some much needed Vitamin D without having to worry.
Melanie C.
Honestly this is the best sunscreen I've ever used. Since it's specifically made for only the face it's not greasy or anything and it doesn't make my skin break out. It protects well from sunburn which I need as a camp counselor. It's affordable and easily available at the drugstore or, if you're lucky, at tj maxx for a reduced price!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.