BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Andrea H.
Typical run of the mill sunscreen. The one I used didn't have any fragrance and didn't clog my pores or cause me to breakout. I purchased from Costco and so it was a good price. It did its job and kept me from burning as long as it was reapplied after a lot of sweating or swimming. Took a while of running it in to make the white cast go away but normal. I would purchase again especially if I needed an affordable option but nothing special or outstanding about it.
Kelsie A.
I love this stuff! I was using banana boat previously on my face but it would always break me out so bad. I picked up this product and started using it this spring and I love it! The only thing is that I wish it dried a bit more matte, but I also am very oily so it's hard to find a sunscreen that doesn't make me shiny. Great sun protection I've never burnt when using it. Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Darby M.
This is my favorite face sunscreen ever. I have incredibly breakout prone skin. Most sunscreens break me out so bad that I don't even want to go out into daylight. This is the only sunscreen I've ever used that doesn't break me out. It's not greasy and it spreads/absorbs so easily. I will forever buy this sunscreen.
Ross S.
Los Angeles, CA
Neutrogena is the only brand of sunblock that I will use from now on. This sunblock specifically for the face is true to its name and did not cause any breakouts. It is also not greasy and does not leave the face looking super shiny. Keep in mind that battling sweat which can cause pimples is a separate issue.
Andrea V.
Marietta, GA
LOVE IT!
I'm in love with this product, it's a very light-weight sunscreen that works perfectly under your everyday makeup. It doesn't have a greasy consistency and it absorbs well on my face. It also has helped me controlling my break outs since most sunscreens tend to make my face feel more oily and susceptible to pimples.
Great price and it lasts a long time!
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this by accident while on a trip to Miami and I never regret getting this. It works wonders. It's not greasy, controls oil and goes on matte and it's not too thick. It's perfect for under makeup
Isabella M.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a solid choice for protecting your face against harsh UV rays. I bought this product for my days at the beach and it works wonders. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this works well. Its not heavy or greasy. It always prevents my face from burning!
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
After using this all weekend at a festival, I have to say that it's my favorite face lotion yet! My skin stayed clear of breakouts, and the lotion isn't too thick or runny. I didn't burn at all with only using it once in the morning before heading out into the sunshine. Definitely a good investment!
Hailey D.
San Antonio, TX
By far the best sunscreen that I have ever used! This sunscreen does not feel greasy nor does it leave my skin feeling sticky at the end of the day. It foes on very smoothly and it is very easy to squeeze every drop out of the tube. I purchased this product at Target and I have loved every minute of it. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Kate W.
Midlothian, VA
This is my personal favorite facial sunscreen. I work outside all day during the summer, so it is important that I have a sunscreen that will protect my face from the sun. This sunscreen is light and protects my face without making my skin feel oily. I have very sensitive skin, but this particular sunscreen does not irritate my face or cause it to break out, which is great! A perfect #beachbag essential!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.