BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Stephany E.
woodstock IL
I don’t really need sunscreen as my skin is never affected by the sun but when I traveled to MX it did help much more than I thought! I fairly recommend it for those who travel a lot and go down there more
Fatima A.
this product did not clog my pores which is amazing because other sunscreens tend to be heavy and clog my pores. it is easy to apply and although it takes some time to absorb but it doesnt leave a white cast or feel sticky. keep in mind that this is a chemical sunscreen so if u are allergic to any of the sunscreen filters in this product and/or have super sensitive skin then this may not be for you but otherwise great sunscreen to use to protect your skin from UV rays
Kira G.
Brighton, MA
I basically break out just looking at sunscreen. Whenever I use a regular sunscreen my chin forehead get completely clogged so products that are made for your face are an absolute must for me. This is SPF 30 and broad spectrum so it protects against UVA and UVB rays. I have had great success with this product so far, no major breakouts!
Jennifer M.
I think it is better than an average but it is not the best. i am into non-toxic, organic products these days and i found two awesome companies and it is not neautrogena! well if you're willing to spend 5 more dollars for a better quality products than you should start looking at the main ingredients in the back! I'm definitely not putting these on my kids! its a NONO but its lotion type and very cheap so i would grab this if I'm on my vacation and forgot to bring my own!
Brittany H.
Maysville, NC
This sunscreen was great as a sunscreen but I expected more when it came to breakouts. I still broke out about the same as I did using other brands of facial sunscreen. For that, I'd go with a cheaper option unless you have a track record with Neutrogena projects (this is the only product I've used for an extended period of time).
Jenna M.
Port Chester, NY
This is my go to sunscreen. It protects me all day from harmful sun exposure, I can apply my makeup over the top and still feel fresh and oil free. It has no fragrance so I don't break out and doesn't clog my skin.
lizzette t.
buena park, CA
I felt like it got the job done. It did what it says it's supposed to do: block the sun and not cause break outs. And it owned up to that but I hate wearing sun block because of how oily it leaves my skin, I was hoping since it says it won't cause breakouts, maybe it's be less oily, but it wasn't. That's why I'm giving it 3 stars.
Stephanie R.
Fort Worth , TX
I like this because it has sunscreen in it but the only drawback is it leaves my skin feeling oily and kinda gross when I sweat it gets hot and humid here in Texas but I need the sunscreen
Emily K.
Meridian, ID
Being a fair-skinned girl, I am always on the look out for a nice sunscreen, and I really needed one for my face. I was looking for one that wasn't greasy and that wouldn't cause my face to breakout (I have acne-prone skin). This was so perfect! It dries down super nicely and looks nice under makeup. Definitely a must-have!
Andrea H.
Typical run of the mill sunscreen. The one I used didn't have any fragrance and didn't clog my pores or cause me to breakout. I purchased from Costco and so it was a good price. It did its job and kept me from burning as long as it was reapplied after a lot of sweating or swimming. Took a while of running it in to make the white cast go away but normal. I would purchase again especially if I needed an affordable option but nothing special or outstanding about it.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.