BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
This is the only sunscreen I trust on my face. It's oil and alcohol free, so it doesn't aggravate my skin or give me pimples. It also has a really nice mattifying effect, so it keeps me shine free on those hot pool days. Only thing to note is that you need to wait a few minutes after applying it to get wet, or else you'll see a white film on your face when you get out!
Hannah W.
I see mixed reviews for this product but I love it! I purchased this product after an 8 hour flight when my skin was all broken out. I was afraid to put normal sun tan lotion on it because I knew it'd make it worse. This product not only kept my face from burning after spending 4 hours+ at the beach, but actually helped clear up my breakouts. It's non greasy and is light on my skin. I apply a light layer of this before putting on my makeup (if my foundation doesn't have SPF in it already).
Samantha M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I use this every single morning immediately after I wash my face. Living in South Florida, you have to be mindful of the sun every day. Even just driving to and from work, I get quite a bit of sun so I always reach for this in the morning and keep a spray sunscreen in the car, just in case! I'm prone to breakouts and this does not further my problems at all.
Alyssa K.
Wauwatosa, WI
I will never use any other sunscreen on my face than this. It protects your skin from not only the sun and the damaging rays, but I've never had a breakout after using this. I have very sensitive skin from using multiple skin care products so I was hesitant to use yet another brand/product, but this was fantastic! Water and sweat resistant too!
Stephany E.
woodstock IL
I don’t really need sunscreen as my skin is never affected by the sun but when I traveled to MX it did help much more than I thought! I fairly recommend it for those who travel a lot and go down there more
Shreya D.
Epping, NSW
I love this product. This is doesnot give the sticky feel. This is literally an ultra light and oil free product. I have an oily skin, but after applying this my skin doesn't feel sticky or oily.I wear it even before swimming. Apply it like a moisturiser on your skin post application of moisturiser and you are good to go out and enjoy the day!
Fatima A.
this product did not clog my pores which is amazing because other sunscreens tend to be heavy and clog my pores. it is easy to apply and although it takes some time to absorb but it doesnt leave a white cast or feel sticky. keep in mind that this is a chemical sunscreen so if u are allergic to any of the sunscreen filters in this product and/or have super sensitive skin then this may not be for you but otherwise great sunscreen to use to protect your skin from UV rays
Kira G.
Brighton, MA
I basically break out just looking at sunscreen. Whenever I use a regular sunscreen my chin forehead get completely clogged so products that are made for your face are an absolute must for me. This is SPF 30 and broad spectrum so it protects against UVA and UVB rays. I have had great success with this product so far, no major breakouts!
Jennifer M.
I think it is better than an average but it is not the best. i am into non-toxic, organic products these days and i found two awesome companies and it is not neautrogena! well if you're willing to spend 5 more dollars for a better quality products than you should start looking at the main ingredients in the back! I'm definitely not putting these on my kids! its a NONO but its lotion type and very cheap so i would grab this if I'm on my vacation and forgot to bring my own!
Jenna M.
Port Chester, NY
This is my go to sunscreen. It protects me all day from harmful sun exposure, I can apply my makeup over the top and still feel fresh and oil free. It has no fragrance so I don't break out and doesn't clog my skin.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.