BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Amanda L.
My face has always disliked heavy sunscreen. For a time I was ready to stop using it on my face all together because of how badly I would break out afterwards.

Luckily I came across this sunblock. I've used Neutrogena products in the past and liked them so I figured why not give this a try and I'm so glad I did!

It not only helps keep my face protected from the sun, but also keeps acne at bay.
Lisa S.
I was sooooo excited for this Clear Face Sunscreen because even though I am almost 37 I still have breakouts. I like sticking to at least SPF 30 on my face to prevent sun damage. However when I applied this on my face, my skin immediately felt a stinging/burning sensation. I had to wash it off immediately. Since i didn't want to waste the product, I used it on my chest area. So bummed :(
Rebecca K.
I absolutely love this stuff. This is the one product I will hate myself for forgetting to apply. My face is the really the only part of my body that will sunburn. I used to hate using sun block on my face, though, because with every other brand my skin would always react in some way-- it'd end up greasy and I'd always get a zit. This works like a charm though-- and my face never burns!
Morgan M.
San Francisco , CA
I have acne prone slightly sensitive skin and this doesn't break my face out! What I also love is that it's thin and doesn't leave that thick film over your face. It makes it perfect to put under foundation. For the price its a great break out free facial sunscreen! Also if your someone who doesn't burn easily and wants to tan but also get sun protection the SPF 30 is a good option.
Kaci H.
Visalia, CA
As someone with oily, breakout-prone skin that is very fair, this product is excellent! I wear it every day under makeup, and it actually seems to help control the oiliness of my face. I have very sensitive skin, and most primers give me cystic acne flareups, but this product doesn't whatsoever. I really hope they never discontinue this product, because it really is great.
Jenna V.
I like this sunscreen. It didn't make me breakout which is kind of the point. The SPF is really high which isn't really necessary. But it keeps me from getting burnt so. That's a plus. It's a bit pricey.
Anais E.
Gainesville, FL
Living in Florida, sunblock is a must. I always felt bad not putting any on my face but it always always made me break out or get weird discoloration. I don't ever have that problem with this sunblock, it's not sticky, and I really like it as a primer. Plus you can usually find a good deal on two-packs at target, and they usually come with free lip balm or something.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
This is the only sunscreen I trust on my face. It's oil and alcohol free, so it doesn't aggravate my skin or give me pimples. It also has a really nice mattifying effect, so it keeps me shine free on those hot pool days. Only thing to note is that you need to wait a few minutes after applying it to get wet, or else you'll see a white film on your face when you get out!
Hannah W.
I see mixed reviews for this product but I love it! I purchased this product after an 8 hour flight when my skin was all broken out. I was afraid to put normal sun tan lotion on it because I knew it'd make it worse. This product not only kept my face from burning after spending 4 hours+ at the beach, but actually helped clear up my breakouts. It's non greasy and is light on my skin. I apply a light layer of this before putting on my makeup (if my foundation doesn't have SPF in it already).
Samantha M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I use this every single morning immediately after I wash my face. Living in South Florida, you have to be mindful of the sun every day. Even just driving to and from work, I get quite a bit of sun so I always reach for this in the morning and keep a spray sunscreen in the car, just in case! I'm prone to breakouts and this does not further my problems at all.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.