BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Tayler C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I can’t rave enough about this sunscreen! I have had acne since high school and his has NEVER made me break out or cause more oil to my skin when I applied it! I actually think it helped my face when I wore it!
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
My favorite sunscreen! I live in the Florida Keys and on the water a lot. This is the only sunscreen that doesn't feel greasy, make me break out and it works!!!! No more burns on my face. I use it on my kids too.
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
Recently got on Retin A which makes your skin extremely sensitive to sunlight so I started searching for my ideal sunscreen. Never usually used sunscreen because I'm Nigerian with dark skin. I started off with an Aveeno sunscreen which broke me out like crazy. Also, it left a white/purple greasy cast on my face that would cake up and make me look so crazy. Returned it and got this and couldn't be more satisfied. It immediately absorbs into my skin, doesn't leave a cast, is not obviously greasy, doesn't burn my eyes, and goes perfect under make-up. This is now my staple sunscreen. In fact even when I'm done with Retin A, I will continue to use this sunscreen.
Joey J.
I’d highly recommend this product! My skin is sensitive and will breakout easily. I’m pretty fair skinned but I always use this for my face and I’ve yet to burn. It’s gentle and light, unlike most sunscreens.
Madigan P.
Mahwah, NJ
I love this sunscreen for my face! I have very acne prone skin and I always try to buy sunscreen (especially facial sunscreen) that does not make my face oily and breakout. This lotion is very gentle and does not make my face look oily at all. I did not break out after I used the lotion at all. I barely even knew that I had sunscreen on my face. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, even those without acne prone skin! I love it and will continue to purchase.
Sarah C.
Montgomery, AL
this is great!!!!!!!!!!...... it doesn't clog pored like other sunscreens therefore it doe t break you out. i buy this a few times every summer and i only use this in my face and it is very travel friendly
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I hike in the mountains of Colorado, non-stop, throughout the year. I need sunscreen constantly. I have very sensitive skin (and pale) skin and found it extremely hard to find something that did not irritate my skin or cause me to break-out in a rash or acne. I finally found my salvation with this sunscreen! It is gentle on my face, covers it against the sun very well, and I will forever and only buy this sunscreen from now. I highly recommend to anybody in my similair shoes.
Alexia M.
Okemos, MI
This is always in my bag, summer or winter, because it's just that good. Struggling with adult acne is just the worst, especially while trying to protect against sun damage and wrinkles. But Clear Face does exactly what it says. Keeps your face clear from break-outs while protecting you from the sun's harmful rays. It really leaves a nice matte feel to your skin that works perfectly under makeup or alone while hanging at the beach or pool. My skin has been less prone to break-outs, fine lines and sunspots since using this product.
LeAnne F.
Atwater, CA
This is been a new find for myself. Does a woman and her thirties that still battles with acne. I have found this to be tremendously helpful. Normally I know during the whole summer do to my sunscreen yes I will have nothing but break up but I been lucky this summer not to have one and I am blaming that on finding this clear face Neutrogena sunscreen. From now on this is the only sunscreen I will be putting on my face.
Jina S.
San Jose, CA
This product works amazingly well if you are just using it on your bare face. Unfortunately, when using this product under or over your makeup it might cause the product to flake off or leave uneven streaks in your makeup. A solution to this however is to pat the sunblock on so that it does not leave any streaks. Overall, this product worked well in keeping my face protected from the sun. I never got sunburned on my face and it prevented me from having any new wrinkles from the time that I was using this in my first year of college. I am not sure how well it did with keeping my acne at bay, however I can say that I did continue to have the usual breakouts here and there.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?