BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Lindsey J.
Spring Lake, NC
It’s not quite as good as I was hoping. It’s a little heavier than expected but hasn’t made me breakout. I think next time I will try one of the ultra sheer formulas.
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
This has historically been my go to face sunscreen but I‎t just keeps breaking me out. I’m still on the look out for the right sunscreen that doesn’t break me out....
Camille W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this! It really works, and keeps my face from getting sunburned at all while I'm out and about during the day. I use the spf 55 for beach days!  I have pretty sensitive skin too, and it doesn't aggravate my skin.
Grace C.
Auburn, AL
I love that this product doesn't leave you feeling all oily and gross! It protects my face well from sun. I buy it every summer. Totally worth the price, you get what you're paying for!
Karine B.
Glendale, CA
This is an excellent sunscreen for makeup-free days in the sun. The best thing about it is the liquid-ey consistency. I hate how creamy face sunscreens can be because they always break me out, but for the cost, this wears wonderfully. Even my boyfriend, who is super sensitive to sunscreen (breaks out, hates the texture/smell) prefers this one.

The one drawback is that isn't great to pile with foundation. In my experience (I have pale, dry/combination skin) the makeup gets patchy and melts off quicker. I don't use this as my every day sunscreen, but for beach days it's perfect.
Beca W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This sunscreen brand is the ONLY one I will use. It is not chalky or oily and lasts forever! You can still get a perfect, sunny glow without the harmful sun burns!
Tayler C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I can’t rave enough about this sunscreen! I have had acne since high school and his has NEVER made me break out or cause more oil to my skin when I applied it! I actually think it helped my face when I wore it!
Michelle A.
MILWAUKEE, WI
One of my favorites products of Neutrogena, very good quality, no smell and a excellent presentation with a lot of product, I use every time I can and my skin is perfectly
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
My favorite sunscreen! I live in the Florida Keys and on the water a lot. This is the only sunscreen that doesn't feel greasy, make me break out and it works!!!! No more burns on my face. I use it on my kids too.
Jessica M.
Minneapolis
This is the only facial sunscreen we use in our house. It never feels greasy. My only complaint is it stings a little upon application if your pores are open from sweating or washing
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?