BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Amber U.
Love Neutrogena products! This sunscreen is light and doesn't leave my hands or face feeling greasy after applying. Doesn't clog pores and make me breakout either! Recommend
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 mi favorita hasta ahora , mi cara es muy aceitosa y esta maravilla me controla la grasa y lo mejor con filtro solar 😍😍
Katie B.
Madison, CT
My face is very sensitive so I try to use face specific products. I’m not sure that this made me break out any less than a regular sunscreen. It makes my face feel very oily.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
This is a really great sunscreen with a high spf that doesn't break me out. After I put it on I forget it's there because it's so lightweight and comfortable. It's cheap and you can get it anywhere.
Kat T.
Very thick but overall this is a great product for sun protection. I feel like my skin can breathe and I feel protected. I don’t see any breakouts either!! Would recommend this product for the summer!
Alix E.
Charlotte
This is an okay sunscreen. Definitely did it's job protecting me from the sun but left my face feeling a little greesy. I have sensitive skin and it did not break me out so I appreciated that.
Daniella M.
Great sunblock! Great protection and fantastic on your face. It’s non oily which is wonderful while also giving great UVA/UVB protection. Super gentle and smells great
Emony H.
Waldorf, MD
So good! Really helps unclogging my pores and bringing to the surface the deep cystic (hormonal) acne that I tend to suffer from. It brings the gunk up and once it comes to a head (within a day or two I notice the bacteria/pus coming up) I'll tend to them with a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment to penetrate the pore and kill the bacteria. Picking is the absolute worst thing you can do for cystic acne so it's a great product to add to my regime whenever I get any of those flares ups. I also suffer from sebaceous filaments and it loosens up those suckers too. Def recommend to anyone with oily skin and any kind of acne
Rachel W.
I wear this sunscreen every single day. It gives a lot of protection and doesn’t break me out, which almost everything does. I love this product! I need another tube of it.
Jessica D.
Moorestown, NJ
I have very sensitive Irish skin and this works great for my face. I cannot put anything else on it that won’t cause me to break out. It just tends to be a little oily.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.