BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Julie F.
Lightweight, doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell, and doesn't breakout my face. I got this for my trip to Jamaica and it provided great protection, even after spending a little time in the water. Purchased on Amazon - it was slightly cheaper than my local Target. Overall, I would suggest to others.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
I really enjoy using this product. It’s super affordable and easy to find which is a bonus! I use it in my every day skin routine and it never leaves away cast or has my skin looking really oily. I would definitely recommend this product
Lexi L.
A staple to my everyday life. Sunscreen on the face is important because acne treatments make you're skin vulnerable. This is the one I take everywhere that hasn't broken me out at all.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
This is my sunscreen of choice. It truly does not make my skin break out and gives excellent SPF protection. Although it tends to be a little more on the pricey side, it is worth every penny!
Katherine E.
Waco, TX
I've been using this sun screen for about a year now. Repurchased probably 2 or 3 times and will again! It's great for people who have acne prone skin like I do. And it doesn't have a really harsh "sunscreen smell"
Stephanie B.
Thin product, protects very well from any sun burns. It also doesn’t have a strong smell so it’s good for sensitive skin. A little bit expensive for the size of the bottle. It does leave your skin oily though.
Cindy N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was really excited to try this out because I just love the Neutrogena Sun Blocks, but I was very sadly disappointed with the product. I chose this product because it is supposed to help keep your skin "break-out free" and it most definitely does not do this, actually I am pretty sure it helped me breakout. It is also supposed to be light on your skin but I really can notice it and it feels very heavy on my face. It gives my face a shine which I don't like, since it already does that on its own, I would much prefer if this had more of a matte finish like other Neutrogena sunblocks. The only time I can really use it is when I am going to wear makeup. Also the SPF is really low in my opinion for something that is supposed to be face, I use a higher SPF on my body, I really think SPF 70 or above is the best for face.
angie m.
katy
Since my mom gave me sunscreen this has been my #1 sunscreen product! It is very gentle, the packaging is I guess the way it should be, and it works 100%!! I COMPLETELY RECOMMEND IT
Phoebe S.
Scituate, MA
i use this sunscreen everyday and couldn’t recommend it enough! it makes my skin feel super soft and doesn’t leave an oily residue like other face sunscreens. it blends super easily and goes on very smoothly.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
My daughter has very oily skin and doesn't like to put sunscreen on her face but this product takes care of the issue. She gets sunscreen on her face and it helps clear up her skin.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.