BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Lacey C.
Boise
Does leave a light white sheen on the face but it will absorb. This has never broken me out and I have used it since I was a teenager. I continue to buy this because it lasts a long time and I trust it on my acne prone skin.
Marjorie W.
I love this sunscreen soooo much! It feels so smooth on your skin. I have bought so much of this sunscreen and will buy it again. Also it doesn't clog your pores or feel greasy which is great.
Amanda M.
Arlington, VA
There are very very few sunscreens that I can use for my face that block the sun while also not clogging my pores, and this is one of those. It's the only face sunscreen I use and trust now.
Emi U.
washington
I brought this with me to Hawaii and it worked wonders! I bought it at Target and it's really gentle on the skin. It doesn't leave a white cast in the face and I've bought this so many times. I would recommend to anyone :)
Aubrey S.
Strongsville, OH
Great sunscreen that doesn't make your skin feel super oily after putting it on. My skin is sensitive and I usually don't break out after using it. It is a little pricier though but I would recommend it.
Samantha H.
San Antonio, TX
It’s not super matte when you apply it but it isn’t overly greasy either. It didn’t add shine or break up my makeup so I’m happy about that. I normally burn on my nose and this helped to prevent that.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
This is the only facial sunscreen I use. It does not clog my pores but contains enough spf to protect my sensitive, fair skin from sun damage. I like that it feels weightless on my skin and never feels oily.
Logan O.
Nashville, TN
I love this face sunscreen! It goes on so light and it isn't sticky at all. I've gone through a couple bottles of this stuff and the packaging is simple but nice. It seems to absorb quickly into my skin which I also like.
Caitlin F.
I love how light this product is. It never leaves my face feeling greasy and it doesn’t make my face break out. I used this in Arizona on a vacation and it worked great! Just be sure to reapply
Tiffany W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love this sunscreen! It doesn’t dry out your face or cause acne! This has been my go to sunscreen for the past few years and living in Florida you need to have great sunscreen on hand 24/7!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.