BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
harley 🌟.
Applies like a moisturizer and doesn’t feel or smell overly sunscreen-y. With my sensitive and acne-prone skin, I was sure this was gonna break me out, but it didn’t! AND it didn’t make my active breakouts worse!
Kelsey W.
Upper Arlington
I don't use sunscreen nearly as often as I should. However, I do love this one because it doesn't make my face feel greasy like most sunscreens do! I also love the smell of it and I would definitely buy it again
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
Love this sunscreen! It’s light and non-greasy and doesn’t clod my pores. We use it at the beach, sporting events and everyday outings. This is a little bit higher than some brands but it’s worth it! I use spf 70!
Erica Z.
Cleveland, OH
This product is amazing! I had when sunscreens feel heavy and block your pores. And this product doesn't. It protects well against the sun also! I would recommend this product and especially the brand to everyone
Jennifer C.
Roseville, MN
I love this stuff!!! It never makes me breakout which is crazy because I'm oily/combination skin. It does not feel greasy at all and wears great even under my makeup! This is the only face sunscreen I absolutely love!
Erin B.
I am prone to breakouts using sunscreen and this is the only product that hasn’t caused me to break out- it is very light going in but does a great job keeping the UV rays away from my face! Love this sunscreen!
Angela G.
I love this face sunscreen from Neutrogena! It has a great texture and isn’t greasy. The formula goes on smooth and clear. I know my face will be protected from the harsh sun when I use this facial sunscreen!
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
This is my all time favorite facial sunscreen! It provides great protection from the sun and doesn’t make my skin feel oily. I purchased it at CVS and would definitely purchase again. I highly recommend it!
Joie B.
Louisville, KY
As a girl who bursts into flames when she steps in the sun, but also hates the greasy face feeling of most sunscreens, I love the dry feel of this product! I can avoid the burn and pimples at the same time!
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
This sunscreen is really good with SPF 30 , it disappears in the skin leavea it matte ,not greassy it contains cinnamon i think that's what what makea it burn a little once you apply it but it went away quickly
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?