BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Payton T.
Arcadia
I love this sunscreen!! I have very sensitive skin and break out easily, but I have never broken out from this one! I highly recommend it to everyone because it is affordable and works
Abigail N.
Toronto, ON
This is my go to sunscreen for my face in the summer months. It is lightweight and doesn't leave you with that strong sun screen smell. It is also not oily or greasy. Works great under makeup to protect against the sun. Will always recommend to friends
Katie B.
Athens, TN
I have used this everyday on my face in the summer for as long as I can remember. Oldie but a goodie! Great drugstore product for a great price. I would definitely recommend for pale skin tones. I'll always use this product.
Nathaly A.
N Highlands , CA
I'm sure this product is protecting my face, the only thing I did not like is that it felt greasier than other sunscreens I've tried. The pro is that it's easy on the pockets, but I'm thinking that I would rather turn to another sunscreen for protection.
Rowan P.
Georgetown, TX
I love this product! I work outside and wear this daily during the sunny months. It protects my face well and doesn’t feel heavy at all. It can feel oily at first, but nothing severe. Doesn’t dry skin or clog pores.
Maci W.
Saline, MI
this sunscreen never clogs my pores or breaks me out. it tends to leave a bit of a matte-like film over my face, but it doesn’t really bother me! overall a pretty good option for sensitive skin! i would re-purchase
Sarah S.
I continue to buy this sunscreen every year as it goes on feeling very lightweight and not greasy. My face gets the most sun, and this sunscreen is easy to wear throughout the day. It also comes in different spf to provide different coverage.
Danielle
Boca Raton
The perfect face sunscreen. Bought at my local CVS. Doesn't cause irritation on the skin, doesn't leave a white cast & obviously does it's job of protecting your face from sun rays. Would definitely purchase again.
Megan F.
Jacksonville , FL
Not oily on skin and prevents sunburn pretty effectively! Got it at target, the price wasn't too expensive. It met my expectations pretty well, I'd consider it gentle enough to use on dry, sensitive skin! Would recommend to people who suffer from acne
Yolanda M.
I apply this every morning after my shower and other face routine products I use. It helps prevent me from getting sun damage while I'm driving in the morning to work. It's quite affordable and a little goes a long way
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?