BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Brooke T.
Amesbury
This is my FAVORITE sunscreen ever!! I have very sensitive skin and it’s very acne prone. Since my skin is so sensitive I can’t use anything over 30 or it will burn my face. This feels like you’re wearing nothing but gives you such great protection from the sun!
Amanda W.
Danville, VA
This product had a good smell and didn't leave my skin feeling oily or with residue at all. My skin did begin to itch and breakout using this product for more than an hour though. Just be careful if you have sensitive skin!
Pooja A.
Charlotte, NC
I am dark skinned so I rarely need to use sunscreen on my body but I love this one because it works so well. It's very effective. I bought it at Walmart. It doesn't leave any white streaks. I would definitely buy it again.
Cheyenne B.
Cove
I just barely started using this underneath my foundation but I am pleasantly surprised with how light it feels on my skin, I was in the sun all day today and my face isn’t burned at all. I’m curious to see if I’ll be able to get a tan on my face with this on.
Alex G.
Minden, LA
Neutrogena is my all time FAVORITE sunscreen brand. Originally recommended to me by my dermatologist 8 years ago and I’ve been using it ever since. I really like the break out free formula because i have acne prone skin.
Cortney A.
River Falls
I always have to put sunscreen on my face and I really liked this sunscreen! Packaging was easy to open, the only down side is it makes my skin feel oily and did break me out around my nose other than that it works fine!!
Sarah C.
North Port , FL
Nice sunscreen. Does not clog pores or irritate skin. Practical packaging with the squeezable container. Good value as you don't need to use much, it is very spreadable on the skin. The smell is not brilliant but not bad.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
This facial sunscreen is god sent ! Love it ! Nice packaging, gentle on the skin. Super effective. Light weight, not oily. I was a first time user and I will now be a repeat user !! No room for improvement. Love it !!!
Brianna W.
Farmerville
This is my all time favorite sunscreen! I use it every day, alone or underneath makeup. It's super effective in keeping my sun damage to a minimum! It definitely is something I'll continue to buy and reuse for a while!
Payton T.
Arcadia
I love this sunscreen!! I have very sensitive skin and break out easily, but I have never broken out from this one! I highly recommend it to everyone because it is affordable and works
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?